bonecollector

Finally They're UP

Why don't you wake up at 2 and tell us all that the tags are up. And if you get my tag or I don't get drawn either way it will go unfilled.

2 am. why didn't i think o' that one? i heard it was 2 am but ya had to call from teec nos pos or littlefield at a pay phone. Lark.

IF I EVER RUN IN TO bonecollector IN THE FIELD I AM GOING TO KICK HIM IN THE NUTS. (but I probably won't because I am sure he never gets off the road)

Did i miss something? This thread has been fun to watch,great entertainment while waiting for the draw results. Are you mad because bonecollector started this thread, are you guys friends? I was happy to see bonecollector take those comments with a grain of salt.

IF I EVER RUN IN TO bonecollector IN THE FIELD I AM GOING TO KICK HIM IN THE NUTS. (but I probably won't because I am sure he never gets off the road)

Did i miss something? This thread has been fun to watch,great entertainment while waiting for the draw results. Are you mad because bonecollector started this thread, are you guys friends? I was happy to see bonecollector take those comments with a grain of salt.

I dont know the guy, he probably got mad because he read from page 1 and got to page 22 and found out the results aren't out yet! :lol:

I think its hilarous that people get mad at this thread, its been entertaining and makes a day of work go by faster waiting for the results to come out.

Good luck to everyone!

I thought I could just be patient and wait till the results to comment however my weakness has gotton the better of me.......

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :angry:

Didnt we just do this in July????? Why do we have to suffer twice a year. Is once not E-FREAKING-NOUGH for you 'gods' at the azgfd????????????????????

AMEN BRUTHA~ <_<

bonecollector didnt even put in for the draw correct? So let him have some fun, pretty fun he can make people so mad when the guy is on the sidelines this year. Good job bonecollector and props for keeping it cool.

i bet they wrere waitin till after the expo. I'm betting mid mondy or tuesday

Talked to G&F at the expo today. They're having some major issues with their computers. Don't expect results until Friday, or next Monday.

bonecollector didnt even put in for the draw correct? So let him have some fun, pretty fun he can make people so mad when the guy is on the sidelines this year. Good job bonecollector and props for keeping it cool.

I put in for the draw, I just don't expect to get drawn with 1 BP for the hunt I put in for. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.

They either like messing with us or have the biggest bunch of clowns running their computers. I imagine a herd of chimps banging away at the keyboard - helps me pass the time until the draw REALLY comes out.

Talked to G&F at the expo today. They're having some major issues with their computers. Don't expect results until Friday, or next Monday.

If that is true that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(