Well desertmafia21 I guess I will leave you a couple bulls to chase around. My father-in-law and myself drew the Unit 23 north archery hunt with only 8 points. I never dreamed that we would draw this tag and I still think that the game and fish must of made a mistake somewhere along the process. We also drew tag #'s 4&5 out of 15 which were the first tags drawn in the random (non-bonus point pool) drawing. Anyways, congrats to everyone that drew and to those that didn't don't go suicidal because your turn is coming.

Well thats good to hear haha. We were tags 6 and 7. We had 12 bonus points. Its going to be a really awesome hunt. Good luck to you and your father in law. Save us a couple monsters!

Well, it must be my year (2nd choice 4A archery bull, tag #215 out of 219) --- whew and yeehaw ...

Wooohooo...couple of first timers here in the family. I got the big skunk-o but my wife drew her first archery bull tag and my son got his first archery cow tag. Both in 4B so they'll be huntin' together for the first time as well.

This is going to be fun!

Joe Kauffman

Just read through all the posts.

Congratulations to all that drew.

I'll be heading into next year with 10 BP for elk.

I've been helping on a lot of hunts the past several years.

I can't wait until it's my turn

Antelope, bonus point

Elk, hunt 3139 unit 27 early archery

wow lucky! that and unit 1 early is an awsome hunt. wish i could help

*(wishin that i had a guise license i know 1 and 27 like the back of my hand) sigh