Not drawn...

BP for antelope... drawn in 19B in 2007, so I guess its a little early to be bummed about the spped goats.

22n bull late november. Had the early rifle bull tag in same unit last year and got a nice bull... will be looking for a little bigger bull this year.

WOOOOHOOOO! I got another bonus point for elk and another point for antelope! I'm sooo excited! :angry:

I just can't wait to get rid of all my bonus points!

Congrats to all the lucky folks!

I got drawn for Camp Navajo DAV rifle any elk. Congrats to those who got drawn and a big "you'll get'em next time to those who didnt"

there is 1 leftover unit 5 antelope rifle tag, how in the heck did that happen,and 4 archery speed goat tags how did that even happen,crazy,anyways nothing for me,but dad got 6a riflr bull and my cousin has a 23 nov. archery bull tag,tough hunt,so atleast i will be in gods country chasing the wapiti,lifes good,good luck shoot straight.

5b north cow tag for me my brother and dad nothing for the kids they are bummed 2nd year in a row for them not drawing and the 2nd year they were able to put in what a bummer for them!!!

well - always an option - dad -brother and grandad - can flip a coin and sign the tag over to one of the youths - and have a special hunt taboot!

I would but its an archery tag and neither one of my kids can pul that much weight or shoot that good yet!

unit 1 early rifle bull!!!! haha jk i got the jr cow hunt again in 1 for oct 8. gunna try to take it with my bow this year. houston your more than invited to come have some fun

no antelope tags

but me and my son got our third choice 3a 4b dry lake area in August cow hunt