If you agree with SB 1070 Arizona's " Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act" Then you should join me in boycotting "Los Suns" As an act of protest Robert Sarver is having the Phoenix Suns wear the "Los Suns" jerseys for the game. I say as an act of protest we should just not watch. Let the ratings tell them we disagree with the politicizing of televised sports.

Already sent them an email when I saw the article on fox.com. I'm glad I'm not the only one ready to tell them to move "Los Suns" to Mexico City.

I will be watching the game to support our local sports team. I dont believe the ratings will hurt the suns for those that will boycott them. Ratings will hurt the broadcasting co. that has the game on their network. A way to hurt the suns is to not go to the game, that takes money out of their pocket!

I agree with bonecollector! No more season tickets from the locals would put a dent in there budget!!

Ive been a diehard Suns fan ever since I was old enough to understand the concept of the the game. It would be so much better financially and PR wise for the Suns to take a neutral stand whether they like 1070 or not. People are going to buy Suns merchandise and watch the games because they are good and fun to watch. All they are going to do now is leave a bad taste in the mouths of lifelong fans like me. I still wont miss very many suns games but it still irks me. :angry:

My comment sent below:

Los Suns Should Move to Hermosillo

I attended the very first game the Suns played at the Madhouse on McDowell and became an avid fan. Since that time, I've attended at least a dozen games per year and rarely missed a TV game. That all ended today when I saw that Robert Sarver wishes to make political statement. Go Spurs.

And this went out to both the mayor of Flagstaff and Tucson today:

Dear Mayor,

According to press reports, the City of Flagstaff (Tucson) is threatening to sue the State of Arizona because it passed SB1070 – a bill more than 70% of Arizona residents supports. I am one of them. Should that suit go forward, in the future I will avoid spending another dollar in your city and will urge all of my readers to do the same.

Tony Mandile

Glendale, AZ

(Brief bio follows)

Bad Bad Bad idea Suns.....thanks DB, I sent my 2 cents worth.........it is all about the money trail for the suns in my opinion, who buys lots of Suns junk......not me anymore... I am done with the boys could care less if they do well in the playoffs or any other off as far as that goes.

Save me from complaining about how they complain about makin so little money anyway...............

I commented on the link from DB. If anyone gets responces I would like to read them. If i get a responce I'll post it up here.

Isn't this country sstill the greatest country in the world? All of us can voice our poinions, boldly put them in writing without fear of retribution and this was the reason I served and fought for my country besides for the man on either side of me during those conflicts! We can boycott, we can complain, we can do all sorts of things but the bottom line is, those with money i.e, Sarver and Nash (he's not even American, he's a frickin Frenchy Canadian) will always have the opportunity to voice their political views in front of millions of people with much better results then us. This state thrived long before the Suns, Cardinals, Diamondbacks and Coyotes were even thought of and the only way to get back to the basics of life is to stop supporting these millionaires and force them to leave for other parts of the country that will be held hostage by them! They are entertainers (something like Gladiators who never spoke back then) and here soley for the purpose of entertaining and nothing more! Enough said, plenty more to come from others I am sure! :huh:

I can not believe that the D-Backs and the Suns didnt learn from what happened to the Dixie Chicks. They are entertainment not political groups. Way to go. I bet the Cards just lay low.

I am shocked that California cities are raising a stink and considering boycotting Az. We have a Time Share that we have been using in Cali for years, however we also can use it in 5k other locations. Every summer when I have gone over there I see more Az plates than Cali in all the parks and beaches. Way to help your own bankrupt state, scare off paying customers that want to get away from the heat. Flagstaff, Colorado, and Utah are also great places to visit during the summer. Just sayin.