Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

Holy Cow

Mike,

While you're waiting, put some muzzle brakes on your rifles and TCs :huh:

LOL, thanks Doug.

when you get a kick in the a$$ Saturday out of no where you will know why.

;)

WOW, hearing aids are expensive :o

Worth every penny. I paid a little more that what you posted below, opens a whole new world up. I was born with crappy hearing (insert what? or huh? joke here) so I never really knew the difference until I put the aids in. Makes hunting a lot more enjoyable and you'll become more successful at it as well. Only thing is when you get them and are still getting used to them, the noises you can now hear will almost drive you crazy, who knew the world was so loud! :P

I bought a set of the Walker Game Ears. It is amazing how much I dont hear, So I decided to get a hearing test. The Walker booth at Cabelas hooked me up. I'm 39yo and will be sporting some hearing aids. I might look into the Scooter Store next.

My gramps went in to get hearing aids once. He and gram sat before the doctor and did the tests....after they were done they went out in the lobby and waited. The lady in there called them over and they sat down. She pulled out a pamphlet and said hear are the models starting at $2500.00 ea. My gramps got up and walked out....Gram came running after him and asked what was wrong. He said hearing still good, I heard how much their gonna cost!! hahaha!

I bought a set of the Walker Game Ears. It is amazing how much I dont hear, So I decided to get a hearing test. The Walker booth at Cabelas hooked me up. I'm 39yo and will be sporting some hearing aids. I might look into the Scooter Store next.

Gotcha beat, I got the aids last year at age 32. Just like the lasik people say, best money we ever spent.

It's no joke, they are expensive! I was born profound deaf and through my whole life my parents and insurance must have dropped about $20,000 just so I can atleast hear loud things :blink:

Anybody familiar with this Tinitus (sp?) commercial I am fortunate enough to still be able to hear on am radio? (am is the original fqcy we listened to while in our Father's truck like KJ 910 back in the day) I have some terrible ringing in my ears that has gotten worse over the years to the point it is driving me crazy and I do not sleep well and haven't for years! Any ideas or suggestions and would insurance cover this Tinitus fix? Thanks for your thoughts folks, Broken Wheels.

Ha got you guys all beat at 14 now im 17 but almost completely deaf in my left ear and my right is getting bed but i hardly ever where them because i cant stand the extra noise and just back noise i seriously go crazy.

ps before anyone one says if i do not shoot rifle im a archeryman threw and threw

As far as the Tinnitis issue goes there is not a lot they can do about it. Some say vitamins etc but I have had it for years and just try to tune it out. Of course that does not always work. To say that it is a pain in the butt would be an understatement. I am 57 and my wife says that I need the hearing aids. I always just say what I can't hear you. I tried some of the digital out for a month test run about five years ago and when we went anyplace to eat it was scary how much I heard, even things I did not want to hear. The problem I found was that it amplified the background noise so much that I could not stand it. I have gotten enough worse that I think I am going to have to try them again. Maybe it will help me hear the Desert Bighorns crashing their horns together on my hunt this fall. Oh well I guess I have to admit I am getting older even if I don't feel like I am.