Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

CouesWhitetail.com Dance Team

Howdy folks, I'm excited to bring you our very own CouesWhitetail.com dance team!!!

We've been trying to find ways to help build the CWT.com fan base and help raise funds for our contests and get togethers. Thanks to this group of dedicated CWT.com members we now have our very own dance team! Thank you very much guys, your dedication to this site is overwhelming and appreciated ;) I'm sure you'll raise lots of money and bring a whole new demographic to the membership here!

BTW.....Doug and TJ, we already knew that Christian, Gino and Josh could dance, but dang, you both got the moves!!!

*posted by Jorge G. :ph34r:

Click on the link, turn volume up and watch out!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/J3NLwqJOH9YD9CBL

i told Jorge to leave my computer alone, sorry if he offended anyone :P ;)

Holy Crap! I almost sprayed beer all over my keyboard! Frickin' HILARIOUS! My wife heard the music and me laughing and said "I probably don't want to know, do I?" I said "Nope."

That is just tooooo much. :lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny.

--Bill

HOLY CRAP JIM!!!! I all most wet my britches WAY TOO FUNNY!!!! :lol: :lol: Can't wait to see Doug's,Gino's and Chrisy's come back this should be good.Two thumbs up by Bryan and Jody. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never realized how good I looked! I do like the fact that I am center stage :lol:

Come on Chrisy you can do better than that, your disappointing me.

I never realized how good I looked! I do like the fact that I am center stage :lol:

they difinitly showed you alot more than the others! HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Oh My Gosh! It's one of those things where you don't want to watch but you can't help yourself... I kept averting my eyes but kept peeking back! Funny, guys!!! (Maybe too much time on your hands????)

Just got home from work and showed Peg. Her comment was "I remember when you looked like that." LMAO

I think Globe would be a good starting point to taking it on the road Amanda. Maybe I can quit my day job. NOT! :lol:

TJ