I don't know about a name, but nice choice on the rifle. I would like one just like it except in southpaw. The 280 AI looks very interesting to me, I think that it might just be an excellent balance between recoil and flat shooting for the dispatching of whitetails. Please keep us posted on your load development and the groups you are getting.

Just got back from the range with the new gun and I am really impressed. Tried 3 different loads and had 1 perform pretty well. With 2 groups, 4 shots per group with 50 grains of IMR 4350 I was able to shoot a .47 inch group and a .538 inch group at 100 yards. Now gonna slowly work up and see if we cant get it any better.

Who built the gun.

Jim Mehl built the rifle for me. He is also the one who built COOSEFAN's gun. He does some amazing work!

Who built the gun.

Jim Mehl built the rifle for me. He is also the one who built COOSEFAN's gun. He does some amazing work!

No brainer here Christain. I would call her Amazing. After every kill you can talk to your rifle and say " simply amazing Amazining." Have it stamped on the barrel.

That's ok , you don't have to thank me. It was nothing! :D

TJ

Christian told me earlier today that he decided on the name "LIBERACE"! He said his new rifle is bright and flashy just like liberace was on the piano! :lol:

What ever you name that pellet gun, you should definitely address it as, "Misses," because if you punch the trigger half as bad as you do on your bow, that's all you're gonna have with that gun. With that being said, I think you should name it after the person you met in Benson about 2 months ago.....milkey white skin, pretty red lips, and baby blue eyes.....Name was Russell I believe.

Misses Russell!

It's Perfect!

I don't care what you name your gun, it will always be Misses Russell in my book. Just make sure you don't drop it. You might lose it with that camo pattern. Is that the new realtree?

Just kidding, have fun with it.

Nice lookin rig Christian.

That stock has some sweet lines.

If she's shooting that good already, that's going to be a long range killing machine.

BTW, still waiting on the email. Send me some loads too. ;)

should name her russell

What ever you name that pellet gun, you should definitely address it as, "Misses," because if you punch the trigger half as bad as you do on your bow, that's all you're gonna have with that gun. With that being said, I think you should name it after the person you met in Benson about 2 months ago.....milkey white skin, pretty red lips, and baby blue eyes.....Name was Russell I believe.

Misses Russell!

It's Perfect!

I don't care what you name your gun, it will always be Misses Russell in my book. Just make sure you don't drop it. You might lose it with that camo pattern. Is that the new realtree?

Just kidding, have fun with it.

Junior?