Sign in to follow this  

free stuff

ok, who got the dead cat? i wanted it too. did somebody get offended? i saw one guy that didn't like it had a dead cat on his avatar. oh well. if anyone else has a dead cat, let me know. Lark.

Oh man I thought it was great to. We must have some cat lovers around. Oh well to each there own.

:o You guys are horrrrrrible! i love cats but i find myself still laughing minutes after reading this post. thanks i needed this humor today. ;)

I guess I ought to warn you guys.....bout Lark's free stuff.

I was havin some lady troubles a while back and asked Lark for some help cuz he's always braggin on how sweet the ladies are one him. He said, "Let me give ya some free advice". I figured what could I lose.

Any ways he told me to start dressin just like him, and do my hair the same, and start wearin clothes like him. I told him I've never seen him, so he said he sent me a picture.

Ive been tryin real hard to be like his picture but the ladies still don't like it. Anyways Lark doesnt have too many pictures floatin around so here's the one he sent me. :lol:

redneckwithguns.jpg

Ive been tryin real hard to be like his picture but the ladies still don't like it.

Maybe you just haven't figured it out yet. Did you ever consider the ladies you're trying to impress are anti-gun??? :rolleyes:

Whaaahhahahahahhahashahahahaha :lol:

Lark, what happened to the "male dancer body" you used to have?? :lol:

Ernesto C

P.S. The cat is at the taxidemist shop, is getting a full body mount!

Looks like Lark has a rash.

Your looking too way too close. :)

LOL yep it was me who got offended and yes I killed a bobcat myself but a predator is different than a house cat, even though I hate cats of all kinds but that was pretty bad to advertise a free dead cat, but still was funny, my fiance got pissed and she got all bent out of shape after seeing that picture. I KILL BOBCAT AND LOVE IT, NOT HOUSE CATS... Did a hole and bury it so my siberian husky can one day dig it up and eat the remaining bones. Even after posting my two cents I find myself laughing about it now....