Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Some Awesome Trail cam video of elk

Awsome....Great job by all!!

Great job on the video to all.... that was awesome!!!!!!!!! Man those are some THUMPER bulls!!!!

That was really a nice collection thanks for letting us all have a gander.

Amanda great job editing, it turned out real good.

Thanks to Chrisitan Williams and Jamey Waite for providing some great video clips from their Covert 2 trail camera for me to play with....I put the clips together and set them to music.

Hope y'all like it! Let me know what you think!

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/video_clips/...amples_2010.wmv

Very cool Amanda! Turned out great, thank you! Jamey checked the cams last weekend and we are getting a couple new Bulls, one good one with some extra trash sticking out the side. We'll be there this weekend checking em again.

Looking forward to my early Archery Bull Elk hunt up there starting in less than three weeks ;) I see a few shooters so far that I have my heart set on, and definitely the newest one that has rolled in......

C'mon September!

Thanks to Chrisitan Williams and Jamey Waite for providing some great video clips from their Covert 2 trail camera for me to play with....I put the clips together and set them to music.

Hope y'all like it! Let me know what you think!

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/video_clips/...amples_2010.wmv

Very cool Amanda! Turned out great, thank you! Jamey checked the cams last weekend and we are getting a couple new Bulls, one good one with some extra trash sticking out the side. We'll be there this weekend checking em again.

Looking forward to my early Archery Bull Elk hunt up there starting in less than three weeks ;) I see a few shooters so far that I have my heart set on, and definitely the newest one that has rolled in......

C'mon September!

send me more videos and I will make another if you like. Those are cool!

I am very jealous of your tag :)

Wow, them are some nice bulls. Great job Amanda. Just got done watching and it's making my night here at work much easier to take. :D

TJ