TAM

Mike Udall aka Treestandman

With the permission of his family, I'm saddened to say that Mike passed away this afternoon. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Information regarding funeral services will be forthcoming.

We will all miss you, Mike!

Thanks for posting this Tim. Mike will definitely be missed. I spoke with his mom and her biggest concern is for his kids. I mentioned to his mom that he had a "big" extended family over here and asked that if anyone had stories or fond memories of Mike that we track those.....Mike this is your thread.

We'll miss you Mike!

Scott

Guest 300ultramag.

never had the privelege to hunt with him..

we PMed a few times about chasin deer... but never got around to it.. Mike will be hangin a treestand in heaven very soon watching over his wee-ones...

take care

So sorry to hear the passing of Mike. I only knew him as Treestandman. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Mike's family and friends. You will be missed here Mike but not forgotten.

TJ

Our thoughts and Prayers are with the Udall family in this very difficult time. My heart aches... and I am so very sorry.

Mike was a member here for almost the entire history of the site. This is really tragic news. His family must be devasted. If someone has some photos of Mike, please share them with us.