Sign in to follow this  
scoutm

New Hunter

It's with more excitement than can be put into words that I introduce everyone to a new hunter and my son - Eli Cooper Roberts. Eli was born 3/31. He came into the world weighing 8 lbs 12 oz and 20.5 inches long. Eli's arrival has been a long time coming and the result of many emotional ups and downs for me and my wife. After years of trying to have our own child unsuccessfully, we decide to pursue adoption and thanks to a very brave young lady who chose not to take the easy way out we have been blessed with a perfect little hunting buddy.

post-1361-0-18310900-1302149018_thumb.jpg

If you would please take a moment and have a encouraging thought and/or say a prayer for a wonderful young lady who made the hard choice to ensure not only life but a better life for her son.

Thank you Tracy we will never be able to put into words how much you have blessed Shahla and I.

God bless the young lady for bringing your son into this world. Not knowing exactly the situation but it sounds like you and Shahla have been blessed with a son through one of God's miracles. I just love the name Eli Cooper. It has a special sound like maybe the next great hunter. Thanks for introducing Eli Cooper and congratulations to your wife and you. I just love these young cwt members. :)

TJ

Very happy for you and the Mrs., Larry! Cant wait to hear about his first hunting trip... Maybe with any luck I will be there to help pack his buck out!

Almost 9 pounds of potential there, and it's up to you and your wife and family to bring it out! It's a big responsibility, but it's also the most rewarding thing we can do on this earth. Best wishes to you and your wife and to the young lady who did the right thing.

Congrats again Larry! I'm really happy for you and also excited for the joys and chanllenges being a dad bring. Geatest thing on earth!

Congrats on your new little one. He will be hunting with you in no time.......... ;)

What an inspirational way you wrote this post! You have some very exciting years ahead of you...Enjoy