CouesWhitetail

Big Mulie taken with a bow

Psychozar asked me to post these. Here is some info about the buck:

Here are some photos of amonster mule deer that my friend harvested. The buck was killed on Dec. 29, 2005. It was killed with a bow.My friend and I scored the buck following B&C guidelines.We came up with a gross score of 211in. The buck has 10 points on left antler and 7 on right including eyeguards.Unit info will not be disclosed but as stated it was killed in an open late archery unit in AZ.The hunters name is Ernie Bachellor, and he is an AZ. resident.

post-1-1136415375.jpg

That sucker is a monster!! SWEET It almost made me want to chase carp instead of Coues the next few weeks. almost

Congrats to the hunter.

EEEE GADS :o

That's a TOAD fer sure. Congrats to the hunter.

Doesn't matter the species BIG IS BIG ;)

Maybe if it had a white tail flying in the back but other then that I would let him go back to nursing on its mommy. ;)

Guest Ernesto C

Why not to tell the unit # ?? I always tell every body my best kept secrets to hunt big coues in unit 45 ;)

Big buck for sure and I'll more than happy to get one like that,congratulations to the hunter...............NIIIIIICEEE!! wow what a buck.........

Ernesto C

Sweet indeed, especially with a bow. A fine dichotomous specimen.

Amanda, was this taken from the ground or was that information divulged to you? Sweet looking tarp (My new phrase for a toad carp ;) )-Shiras

Why not to tell the unit # ?? I always tell every body my best kept secrets to hunt big coues in unit 45? :lol:

Ernesto C

That is my thought when we are'nt even told the unit it was taken in. I suppose they are afraid we might find their "secret" spot if they narrow it down to 200 square miles or so..... :lol:

:) Now for that matter, I'm surprised they told us what state is was in :D

That is one beautiful buck, looks like it was taken in the 5000-6000 foot elevation where the vegitation is scattered juniper/sycamore. Great mulie country.

Congratulations to the hunter.

Bret

WOW!!!! That is a WHOPPER FOR SURE!!!!!

Congradulations to your friend!

Dreams are made from this type of GODS creatures! :lol:

:D