KAM

19A Hunt starts Friday.. I'm ready

Just wanted to tell everyone good luck on the hunt Friday. I have set up my blind and have some decent bucks on camera that I would consider taking. I will have my 9 year old son with me for his first big game hunt. Should be exciting sitting in the blind for 14 hours.. LOL

Also, I had a game camera stolen in the last 2 weeks at a water source on the Deep Well ranch. It is really easy to reconize and nobody else should have one like it. My initials are engraved DEEP into the plastic. So if anyone finds or see's it or knows information on where it might be please call me at 602-568-2311. I would guess it is another individual with a tag possibly. I just do not see anyone else going into a walk in area and just finding a camera and stealing it. It was locked to a T-post. Attached is a picture of what it looks like. It is a COVERT II camera.

Good Luck..

Kent

post-8-0-95442400-1312431888_thumb.jpg

Goog luck on youre hunt hope youre able to share a sucessful hunt with youre son that would be great.

Good luck guys... Should be some awesome bucks out there this year. Been seeing some decent ones every day this summer.

Archery pronghorn is one of my all time favorite endeavors, can't wait to see some pics.

Drove through the area yesterday and saw some hunters in the field. Hopefully things are working out for folks. Maybe we will get some updates and pictures this week.

I shot this buck on the 2nd day of the hunt in 19A.[attachment=35001:IMG_0028.jpg

Outstanding! Way to get it done! Congrats on a great buck. How about a story on how it all came together for you?

-Tracy