pete

bear down 24 A

Congrats!!Were they in pears? I couldnt find one in 24a I musta screwed up lol! Maybe next year

Pete, we were camped next to you and stopped over twice. I think this picture is your bear a few days before the hunt. If you look close it seems she has a stripe on her back. I dont remember you mentioning you were a member on here.

post-1221-0-95214300-1314156959_thumb.jpg

You are spoiled rotten with a 140 yard pack out! It can't get much better than that! It would be sweet to see a skinned out photo from above to see the pattern of that stripe on her coat. Neat bear!

Congrats on a great bear. Next to the truck makes it all the better.

I"m guessing 24A is going to close. I guess it's back to focusing on deer for the rest of the year for me. We got rained on when we tried last Friday and didn't have any luck.

Pete, we were camped next to you and stopped over twice. I think this picture is your bear a few days before the hunt. If you look close it seems she has a stripe on her back. I dont remember you mentioning you were a member on here.

post-1221-0-95214300-1314156959_thumb.jpg

I stopped and talked to him to as he was skinning out the bear, didnt know he was a member. :lol:

Very nice and pretty bear! What an exciting story, and a huge congratulations! Way to go.

I bet that it wasn't one of the spot's pete put me on last year! LOL good bear pete!

Nice bear. Congrats!