Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Anybody Yet??

I've been patiently waiting all day for the first Cwt'er to post up their trophy. Day 1 just about in the books anybody have sny luck yet?

Amen Brother! I was hoping my cell phone would be blowing up with pics but so far, nada. Can't wait for the pics/vids/stories on here.

Had a few texts from my buddy hunting in 4A. One of the guys with him had a 7x6 on the ground this morning and sounded like lots of bugling.

I'm heading out on Sunday and will hopefully have photos to share soon... :D

I tagged out yesterday morning in unit 1 in the Baldy wilderness area...acutallu saw a coueswhitetail.com sticker ...? I was in the white ford Dually. 35 yd shot thru the trees....more of a spot and stalk hunt , did no calling whatsoever, TONS of hunters up there, way too many tags this year. Guessed the bull to be 340+ but I think I was a few points high, only caught his good left top and kill zone thru the tress and thought he was a much larger bull with dropping and split eyeguards I had been seeing...after getting him on the ground I say he's about 320...can't complain but not what I was going for. Will post pics when I get to the computer.

I'm like a kid waiting to leave for disneyland, everytime my heart races for some monster elk pictures hitting the dirt!

I am up at my friends in Williams and we just got done watching a couple of big bulls up on the hill across the road fighting.after dinner we will be going to check out a few camps to see how they are doing .if they have any I will get pics.

Saw on another site that a guy killed a 390 bull in unit 9, it is a smoker. Killed him at first light.

Can you tell me what sight?