elkhunter

They r up

when i type my info in, it says "this is your official notification of draw results", but nothing else. has all my info but not if i was drawn or not drawn. tried it at school, phone, and home computer. any help?

I have the exact same message. Hopefully the system is just overloaded.

Sometime like this, except formatted properly should appear immediately below your birth date, and the bonus points are below this:

Species Hunt No. Season Dates Open Areas Permit No. Result Reject Description

ANY BUFFALO 07023 Jan 01 - Jun 14, 2012 UNIT 12A, 12B, AND 13A (HOUSE ROCK WILDLIFE AREA HERD) NT DRN Not Drawn

when i type my info in, it says "this is your official notification of draw results", but nothing else. has all my info but not if i was drawn or not drawn. tried it at school, phone, and home computer. any help?

I have the exact same message. Hopefully the system is just overloaded.

Sometime like this, except formatted properly should appear immediately below your birth date, and the bonus points are below this:

Species Hunt No. Season Dates Open Areas Permit No. Result Reject Description

ANY BUFFALO 07023 Jan 01 - Jun 14, 2012 UNIT 12A, 12B, AND 13A (HOUSE ROCK WILDLIFE AREA HERD) NT DRN Not Drawn

This is all I see:

drawresults.jpg

snip

This is all I see:

drawresults.jpg

Turns out I was assigned a new department ID when I bought my license online. My social security number no longer works, instead I have a letter followed by eight numbers.

20B rifle for me :P

22 arhcery stink pig, and no turkey tag for me :( i have the worst luck drawing those before and after the jr hunts, last year as a jr was last year. oh well. my buddy drew the youth 24a/24b pig. hopefully have my 6.5x284 set up then to have him try out. but my dad and uncle drew turkey tags for 23 first hunt. lucky dogs...

Unit 9 Turkey. Family got drawn 23 pig. I'll be looking for a left over piggy tag. AND I'm getting a new bow for Christmas. This is turning out to be a better year.

First time in a long time I was not drawn for an Arizona spring gobbler hunt near the cabin. I can blame the Wallow Fire, I guess.

Looks like I'll be hunting over the border in New Mexico this year.

Bill Quimby

First time in a long time I was not drawn for an Arizona spring gobbler hunt near the cabin. I can blame the Wallow Fire, I guess.

Looks like I'll be hunting over the border in New Mexico this year.

Bill Quimby

Hey Bill, I've got three youth hunters with the 1/27 youth tag. Normal years I would call this a challenge, this year it's going to be downright tough. I've got a couple of spots in 1 and one in 27 I feel really good about, but trying to get all 3 on birds is going to require reaching out a little. Mind if I tap into your knowledge as the hunt approaches?