DUG

Share your weather with us

Anybody up in Flagstaff/Parks/ Williams area let us know what the weather is doing? Lukeduke and I are heading up early tomorrow for cow elk. Let us know how much snow you are getting. Thanks!

Just south of Flag, I have 4" right now. Forecast is for 10-15" in the next 36 hours. I was just thinking that the rifle cow hunters will have good tracking snow. Don't forget your chains, shovels, tow straps- just in case that FJ got accustomed to the desert ;)

its really coming down now. low visibility at the moment. down town flagstaff.

Thanks guys. Doug, my FJ doesn't like snow. 1 and only time I got stuck was in snow......Hope the ADOT plows are ready.

Thanks guys. Doug, my FJ doesn't like snow. 1 and only time I got stuck was in snow......Hope the ADOT plows are ready.

How is the weather in Payson, Star Valley, 260 below the rim around Christopher Creek? Anyone been up on the 300 road today, can you get on the 300 rd? Thanks JLG.

How is the weather in Payson, Star Valley, 260 below the rim around Christopher Creek?

Payson has had sleet and rain nothing white on the ground.

Any new updates, on the weather around Christopher Creek. 300 rd on the rim?

We've got 15" here in Lakeside. It's a pretty wet heavy snow. I have a big oak tree in the front yard and it loaded up with snow and broke one of the main trunks off. It then proceeded to crush a corner and tongue of our camp trailer :( . Better than the house though.

Brian

Kachina did not receive much last night- less than an inch.

Here are a couple more webcams to look at for the Grand Canyon and SF Peaks.

http://www.nps.gov/grca/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm

This Sedona webcam is benign at times

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/arizona/sedona/

Christopher Creek (I like NOAA as one can move the red aimspot on the map to get spot forecasts if not for a known city or location)

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=34.3375729&lon=-111.0420123&site=all&smap=1&searchresult=Christopher%20Creek%2C%20Arizona%2C%20USA

Man you guys living in 'snow' country should move up here to Anchorage,,,It is raining here today! Rain in December of all times...

M

Any new updates, on the weather around Christopher Creek. 300 rd on the rim?

Does anyone know if the 300 rd is open? Do they normally close it down during the winter?