DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!

I am ashamed of everyone of you CWT member(I'm looking at you sundevil, and .270) that have feed this troll in his post........Really?

This joker is nothing more than a anti looking to mix the pot and get a debate started. Look the guy or woman only has 3 posts the their name.

Come on people be smarter than this. Don't get sucked into this B.S.!!!!

I am ashamed of everyone of you CWT member(I'm looking at you sundevil, and .270) that have feed this troll in his post........Really?

This joker is nothing more than a anti looking to mix the pot and get a debate started. Look the guy or woman only has 3 posts the their name.

desertdog, I hear where you're coming from but don't down our CWT members for defending our state of AZ. You're ashamed of everyone of the Cwt members especially sundevil and .270, REALLY? You're right, this dude might just want to get a debate started but we as CWT members have a right to defend ourselves. Yes, don't feed the troll, but don't tell us you are ashamed of us CWT members for standing up to this NM hunter. Just saying!

TJ

• Like 1

You mean you can't throw your trash on the ground in NM? From the looks of NM you could have fooled me...

This is only allowed on the reservation!

• Like 3

You mean you can't throw your trash on the ground in NM? From the looks of NM you could have fooled me...

This is only allowed on the reservation!

+10

• Like 4

Is that all this forum is for lately? Coming on here and complaining?

+1. It's getting old.

With aluminum cans At $1.10/ lb... From all the cans you collected, Guess you made out like a bandit!!!

So your telling me someone glassed up some deer from 800 to 1000 yards and than stalked in to 500 yards for the shot hahaha what a sissy bigger bragging rights when you kill from 800 to 1000 yards and yes is very possible if you know what your doing and have the right gear .................Stop crying trashing the forset happens in every state including the arm pit of America New Mexico Love donnie

+100 You all Let 1 mans Opinion get the best of you.....

desertdog, I hear where you're coming from but don't down our CWT members for defending our state of AZ. You're ashamed of everyone of the Cwt members especially sundevil and .270, REALLY? You're right, this dude might just want to get a debate started but we as CWT members have a right to defend ourselves. Yes, don't feed the troll, but don't tell us you are ashamed of us CWT members for standing up to this NM hunter. Just saying!

TJ

+1, Good post TJ. Desertdog, no offense, but I don't think this was an anti trying to stir up trouble, and I agree with you that generally the best way to deal with someone dropping in and tossing verbal grenades is just to ignore them. That said, I don't think anyone has been out of line in pointing out that these attacks were unjustified and that while we all have our bad apples, it's uncalled for to attack an entire group of hunters (who you don't even know) based on a single experience.

I'm not going to take the time to read all the pages.... I read the first page of post. With that said, I hope you picked up all the beer cans they left behind as that is the way most of us do it in Arizona. We pick up after ourself and then after any asshats that left trash behind also. If you did not clean the mess up yourself then you are just as bad as the ones that left it behind!!! Now quit bitching and educate the next group that disrepects the land instead of whinning about it.

• Like 1

TJ

+1, Good post TJ. Desertdog, no offense, but I don't think this was an anti trying to stir up trouble, and I agree with you that generally the best way to deal with someone dropping in and tossing verbal grenades is just to ignore them. That said, I don't think anyone has been out of line in pointing out that these attacks were unjustified and that while we all have our bad apples, it's uncalled for to attack an entire group of hunters (who you don't even know) based on a single experience.

Tj, Coach thanks for you posts! There comes a time when standing-by just doesn't cut it. When this joker started this i had to say enough is enough. I felt compelled to put this guy in his place, having done that it is time to end this post as he is unwilling to play anymore. Again; Thanks for your support and good hunting.

Desertdog, I guess Iam invisible to you as my words were the hardest of everybody, why pick on Sundevil and 270 alone don't I rank in you opinion. What they and others have said is what we all "ethical" hunters want to say to people that can't see for the trees then complain about it.

TJ

Thanks TJ! probably best not to feed the troll, the DESERTDOGTROLL that is.