couesbowhunter1

Does anyone know when the 2012 draw results will be in by?

I think it'll be this monday at the earliest

Yep, definitely "at the earliest"

Now thats funny

I say Mar 30 is when I get notified. - Not Drawn

As long as I have a CC hit for $243 dollars I will be happy. The CC were getting hit a week before the results were out. Hopefully that trend will continue. It would be nice if they would make the draw system only on-line. That way we could have the results in a day or two. Sorry I forgot this is state goverment, they never make sence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know when the draw results will be in by?

They were "in" last tuesday at 7:00P. Yours will be out when the mailman puts the Tag in your mailbox, or later when you receive your rejection notice. Or if you have email notification you will get a notice a little earlier.

Of course you can watch this web site. Somebody will announce when the draw results are out.

At that point all production at work sites will stop. The economy will take a little dip. Obama will not give AZ a stimulus deal to help us. :D

As long as I have a CC hit for $243 dollars I will be happy. The CC were getting hit a week before the results were out. Hopefully that trend will continue. It would be nice if they would make the draw system only on-line. That way we could have the results in a day or two. Sorry I forgot this is state goverment, they never make sence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know you could use a credit card in AZ last year...?? Or are you referring to the Javi hunts?

At that point all production at work sites will stop. The economy will take a little dip. Obama will not give AZ a stimulus deal to help us. :D

You mean Obama will be replacing more perfectly good concrete?!

I didn't know you could use a credit card in AZ last year...?? Or are you referring to the Javi hunts?

The spring hunts were the first draw to use the online apps since it came back.

taha yeah man but you say that like obama gives AZ stimulus deals anyways cause i dont think he does taha

Does anybody know when the draw results will be in by?

They were "in" last tuesday at 7:00P. Yours will be out when the mailman puts the Tag in your mailbox, or later when you receive your rejection notice. Or if you have email notification you will get a notice a little earlier.

Of course you can watch this web site. Somebody will announce when the draw results are out.