Big Browns

CC Hits

SunDevil I agree with you sure could take away someones chance at a good tag. I would really like to know how they are dealing with that situation?

Got the cc hit but now just a long waiting game......word to the wise.....dont put more than 1 person on the same card......cant even get excited for it

182 User(s) are reading this topic

60 members, 122 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mathews,SpotNStalk,Willyhunts2,200"mulie,Thegrayghost,coues7,Bucks_N_Yotes,nighthawk,codyhuntsaz,desertbowhunter,huntermncb,oz31p,akuritone,jefftrucker12,kennyazman,Whiteout,KaibabHunter,CountryD7127,TexAz,troymcgillacuty,markgann,Coues79,massamino,tcharchery,jdub,AZ402,AZP&Y,seek100plus,Devil Diver Down,lugnuts,vincefmx,couesfreak,R/C,Tines,firstcoueswas80,rkv09,Rombo,coues krazy,FOGGER,308Nut,azhchunter,azcoues,cactusjack,cohofishing,Bisbee,coueshound,anthonyrmatthews,elecshoc,Flatlander79,AllBoutHuntn,scoutm,AZwest16,hunter1026,TATAat27,IHunt2live,elk77hunter,bonecollector,huntin4...,Lv2hnt,flyphsr

Hahahahaha

I can see how they might do it that way but I do not think I agree with it. I am #51 and they give me my 2nd choice tag. then they run the cards and someone in front of me doesn't have funds. because I got my 2nd choice tag then they go to #52 who maybe didn't even put in a 2nd choice. that does not seem right to me.

What if they decide to up your tag to your first choice and then draw someone else for second choice that you originaly got drawn for??? But i do agree and see how difficult this situation is.

I'm guessing thats why the long wait?

182 User(s) are reading this topic

60 members, 122 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mathews,SpotNStalk,Willyhunts2,200"mulie,Thegrayghost,coues7,Bucks_N_Yotes,nighthawk,codyhuntsaz,desertbowhunter,huntermncb,oz31p,akuritone,jefftrucker12,kennyazman,Whiteout,KaibabHunter,CountryD7127,TexAz,troymcgillacuty,markgann,Coues79,massamino,tcharchery,jdub,AZ402,AZP&Y,seek100plus,Devil Diver Down,lugnuts,vincefmx,couesfreak,R/C,Tines,firstcoueswas80,rkv09,Rombo,coues krazy,FOGGER,308Nut,azhchunter,azcoues,cactusjack,cohofishing,Bisbee,coueshound,anthonyrmatthews,elecshoc,Flatlander79,AllBoutHuntn,scoutm,AZwest16,hunter1026,TATAat27,IHunt2live,elk77hunter,bonecollector,huntin4...,Lv2hnt,flyphsr

Hahahahaha

Nobody forces anyone to use the online application or a credit card, if you want to apply the old fashioned way then so be it. I personally like the online application. Game and fish will have the results posted ON OR BEFORE APRIL 20TH just like they said. Sit back and enjoy it.

I have never understood why people are so quick to complain about AZGF when they haven't done a darn thing wrong? buncha crybabys!

just love the kick back comments from someone who got a late cc hit! easy for you to say! lol

i wouldnt think g&f could make it happen any faster - other than going back to paper - always been major problems with the online crap -

you know how many differnt cc cards might have been used - and to deal with contacting to resolve the issues ?

checks money orders - done deal -

I got a Hit on the Credit card for 228. so i just called the GF. they said the results aren't even in their data base and it may be another week before results are out!!!!! Guess ill have to wait to see what unit i drew... but its 2 bull tags for sure!!!!! ANd only my second time applying for it!! :D

Nobody forces anyone to use the online application or a credit card, if you want to apply the old fashioned way then so be it. I personally like the online application. Game and fish will have the results posted ON OR BEFORE APRIL 20TH just like they said. Sit back and enjoy it.

I have never understood why people are so quick to complain about AZGF when they haven't done a darn thing wrong? buncha crybabys!

just love the kick back comments from someone who got a late cc hit! easy for you to say! lol

i wouldnt think g&f could make it happen any faster - other than going back to paper - always been major problems with the online crap -

you know how many differnt cc cards might have been used - and to deal with contacting to resolve the issues ?

checks money orders - done deal -

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Back years ago when they used that company called sci fi nevada for the online draw it was so smooth. Never had any issues..then for some reason they switched to another provider and it went all to crap. That was about the time when the issue came up with all the out of state srew ups...I'm thinkn it was around the time of the uso deal but not for certain.

What would we do for entertainment without all the folks on here talking on how bad the situation is. The next round will be after the draw results are out and the ones that didnt draw start the, we need to change the sytem post.Then there will be the, The game and fish hate me post. Then 2 weeks later the, all the guides are hanging and stealing the water hole post.