zim from monster muleys has worked hard and set up an interview with a TV crew. I am going to talk with the reporter and express opposition to hb2072/sale of big game tags........thank zim for getting this air time.......thanks zim.........allen Taylor......

There is another local station that has expressed interest in this story as well. I am in talks with them. Allen, please PM me with the details of where you will be meeting KTVK if you would like another guy there.

I think it is important to contrast the differences in how auction tag hunters hunt compared to how Average Joe meat in the freezer hunters hunt. The people I have spoken with have responded very well to this information.

Ryan

I also have sent an E-mail to channel 13 down here in Tucson. Will call them tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a similar response from them.

This is a step in the right direction.

We also have to give credit, where credit is due.

The person who did what many of us couldn't... lives in Illinois.

Yup, he's a non resident. i spoke with him at length last night

and we should all be proud of how much effort these guys

are putting into this fight. From writing letters to making phone calls,

over and over again.

Keep us posted Allen.

There is another local station that has expressed interest in this story as well. I am in talks with them. Allen, please PM me with the details of where you will be meeting KTVK if you would like another guy there.

I think it is important to contrast the differences in how auction tag hunters hunt compared to how Average Joe meat in the freezer hunters hunt. The people I have spoken with have responded very well to this information.

Ryan

Really! You think any good can from you going on TV, into the livingrooms of the public and talk about Auction Hunters vs Regular Hunters?? It is one thing to discuss the division us hunters have amongst ourselves on a forum like this one, but to publically bash any form of legal hunting on National television is completely insane!!!! Think about it!!!!

• Like 2

I tend to agree that we need to be careful here. Point out the North American model, the publicly owned resource, the lack of transparency, the groups that have left AZSFWC over this bill and the vote at the G&F meeting. Talk about the handful of wealthy hunters and the lobbyists. I would get hold of Robby Woodhouse for this as well. Also point out the legislator tags and ask why that would be necessary if they felt this was so good for the 99%. Good luck and good work. Hope they go ask Brewer for her views on this mess as well.

• Like 1

I don't believe that's the message Allen will put out. How else are we suppose to get the info out to the mass of avg hunter ?

it ain't about bashing legal hunting. It's about the commercialization of our wildlife a public resource going to the wealthy and distorting or destroying the namc. Just to name a very small part of the message.

Ryan

Really! You think any good can from you going on TV, into the livingrooms of the public and talk about Auction Hunters vs Regular Hunters?? It is one thing to discuss the division us hunters have amongst ourselves on a forum like this one, but to publically bash any form of legal hunting on National television is completely insane!!!! Think about it!!!!

I am thinking about it as a matter of fact. I am not paid to sit my arse in the hallways of the senate to pitch something others have hired me to do. I am not paid to talk to every senator and representative down at the capitol. I am not paid to send out emails, make phone calls and talk to everyone I know. I am passionate about what I do and need no compensation to do so. I am not bashing a legal form of hunting by opposing this type of bill publicly. I am FIGHTING to keep my right as a tax payer to hunt and have an EVEN chance with all of the other Arizona state tax payers and the resource ALL Arizonan's have. If that means going on national television with whom ever, then that is what I will do. My friend, it is a real grassroots movement.