It was a good interview, and I was really supprised to hear what Weiers say he regreted being a sponsor. Not sure if he is back peddling a horrible bill, or if he truly means it.

I cant tell you guys how proud I am of the new friends I've made, some in person, some over the phone, some just here, while engaged in this process. Ryan has it right - the GOOD GUYS and GALS!

All the efforts are sooooo appreciated!

Bruce

• Like 1

I myself am willing to give Weiers the benefit, we asked him to reconsider and he has publicly, what else can we except from a man.

Now if it changes again in the future, so can we.

Kent

I myself am willing to give Weiers the benefit, we asked him to reconsider and he has publicly, what else can we except from a man.

Now if it changes again in the future, so can we.

Kent

Good point. I wonder if he can get the rest of the pushers to see the light.

It was on again at 10. Cruz did an excellent job pointing out that those that are not in favor of the bill should still be concerned. I'm glad that they brought that to light and it is an ongoing battle as of now.

I would like to see exposed how azswf came out with a list of supporters when infarct, they publicly denounced the effort. Provide verification of when the statements were made and azsfw lying about them being supporters.

Overall, Thx for those that obtained the airtime and thank you for Cruz doing a good job on her part; Thx to 3 TV for allowing time as well.

Thanks Zim from me and my family. If you ever draw an elk tag here let me know. I'm sure any of us would be willing to help. And thanks to Allen and all involved in the interview. A small snippet with ms cruz was also on at ten. I'm sure things will start to spread now.

And to mr wiers I will say thank you at this point and ask that you continue to oppose this bill . I'm giving him the benefit of doubt at this point too. As stated before what else can the man do when he admits he was wrong

Good point. I wonder if he can get the rest of the pushers to see the light.

If Weiers can walk the halls of the legislature and fight against this new push, as he said in the interview, he would fight it. That'll be hard to overcome politically as he was the original sponsor and main man for azsfw in the past.

Kent

I got to see the news clip after returning home from work at 10pm and want to thank all those responsible for getting air time. Y'all have been working hard at this and I want to thank each and everyone of you. I've been one of the silent ones here but have gotten the word out to all my hunting friends to keep an eye out for what's going on with this and asked them to write and call where their voice is heard the most. Thank you gentlermen! :)

TJ

ps....Weiers looked like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Hey one of you guys called me Saturday and I lost my notes. I was supposed to forward you the e-mail I sent to KTVK to get them to bite. If you'd still like that just send me your e-mail address. Thanks.

Ken