Shawn

Post you results

I assume everyone is finding out over the phone because I'm still not able to get to the website. Pretty weak that their site can't handle this kind of traffic.

I managed to get my results on the G & F site long enough to see I didn't get drawn for antelope with 19 BP's. :(

But I did get Archery bull elk in 5A!!!! The same hunt I had 4 years ago! I hope to find the son of a monster bull I had a close encounter with last time. Kind of glad I didn't get drawn for both elk and antelope in the same year. I am really gonna put some work into this elk hunt this summer. Congrats to those who also got drawn and better luck next year to those who didn't.

Lee

nothing for me. i wasnt expecting to since i had both elk and antelope last year but i was sure hoping. oh well, archery deer in august is still lots of fun!

this is so frustrating...can't get through on the phone. i can enter my DOB and SSN online many, many times only to have it crash when it is delivering the results. G&F needs to come up with a new and improved solution next year. Maybe they could push the info out via a text message.

I was able to get on the website for a few minutes to check my sons Jr hunt and seenit listed "not drawn" but for only his choice 2nd(unit 22) but it didnt list his 1st choice of 6A, so im wondering did he get picked for 1st choice and website is not up fully to show that or did he not get drawn at all.?

Spent an hour and a half trying to confirm that I didn't get drawn, as this is the first year I applied for elk. Now I'm checking for my buddy.

27 archery 4 me and dad and niece drew 28 31

1334019919[/url]' post='304304']
1334019645[/url]' post='304301']
1334014974[/url]' post='304272']

My friend drew a unit 10 rifle bull tag back to back with no bonus points and I drew my 24th straight elk tag. Life is good! :)

TJ

The streak continues! Good luck with the bull tag TJ.

Did you put in for an elk tag? You can share my camp any day. :)

TJ

No tags for us, but I do have friends to tag along with in September and October, but nothing yet for November so I may be looking for another hunt to tag along on.

Finally got thru on the phone. Punched in all of my wifes info and it says draw results are unavailable at this time.WTF!!!!!

I got the same thing