coues krazy

how many points do you have?

I now have 20 points have never hunted them. And will probably have to look at a picture to see what they look like if ever drawn so I don't accidently shoot someones cow. :D

12 for this past draw and no goat tag for AZ yet :(

After I draw my first rifle tag, it will be archery applications only from then on out.

I have 12 and have had two rifle tags in Az, one in 1985 and another in 2001. I think I am on pace to pick another one up in 7 years. Probably be the last one too. I have really enjoyed the antelope hunts I have done and the ones I have helped on, Take Care, JLG.

I have 10 but i don't care if i ever get drawn again--i have had two archery tags, one muzzy tag and one rifle tag--i am 53 years old. My Dad is 77 and has 22 BPS--he didn't take hunters safety so i guess he is out 1 point?? I have done the tri-fecta here in AZ!

I drew an antelope tag my very 1st try in 1985. Got another tag in 1992 and got my last tag in 2006 with 15 points. My wife however, is up to 18 points after this draw. I need to get her hunter ed point this year....

Last year there were 19,115 applications for 825 antelope permits (all weapons combined). If they would be awarded evenly, that would be an antelope permit once every 23 years. So you can see that patience is a key to surviving the dreaded words "draw unsuccessful" If you are drawn, count your blessings, have a fun hunt, and don't complain if you don't get a Booner because you put too much pressure on yourself to succeed after waiting years to draw.

It took me 18 BP to draw a rifle permit a few years ago. I realize I may never draw antelope in AZ again. That is why God made Wyoming ;) .

10, just been buying points last couple years as fire season puts a damper on scouting

Grew up on a ranch in Wy, more antelope than you can shake a stick in some areas

I think it is 14 now and never been drawn. :angry: