coues krazy

how many points do you have?

For those of you hunting or soon to be hunting antelope.. Here is the reaction to an antelope hit slightly high with a 100 TTSX from a .257 wby at 370 yards. Speed when leaving the barrel was just about 3500 fps.

th_Killshot5.jpg

19 points now and counting ...

I have 13 points for goats and I am trying to draw an archery tag. I did draw a rifle tag in 2001 and an archery tag in 2002. However, my little brother drew rifle 4A this year and my other little brother drew rifle 9. Good luck to all.

This thread is starting to make me think that we need to have a CWT Wyoming Antelope trip.

16 pts for me but I've been drawn 3 times. 1 rifle and 2 muzzleloader. I put in for Wyoming this year for the first time. Never been there but hoping to drraw a tag with 2 bonus pts. Good luck to each of you that have tags. :)

TJ

well back in day i had 1- MUZZY and 2 ARCHERY tags but i now have 15 bps and hoping to draw in the near future . i'll stick with rifle till i'm drawn now!

5 yrs ago - my son applies first time and drew a rifle 7 tag - the hunt was almost too easy - though he was not real picky. sometimes they just won't listen - lol

when does the 2012 point data come out?

This thread is starting to make me think that we need to have a CWT Wyoming Antelope trip.

Most sites i have been on have an annual wyoming trip or something similar. Cwt is one of the only sites that does not have one.

If anyone is interested in wyoming antelope i would be happy to help you through the process. It is a great time and great hunt. Most of the time you can hunt every other year and get up to 6 antelope. Pm for details. I too think we should have a cwt wyoming antelope hunt. It would be a blast.

Avg Joe - I need to get a BP there this year. When is the application period?

Most sites i have been on have an annual wyoming trip or something similar. Cwt is one of the only sites that does not have one.

If anyone is interested in wyoming antelope i would be happy to help you through the process. It is a great time and great hunt. Most of the time you can hunt every other year and get up to 6 antelope. Pm for details. I too think we should have a cwt wyoming antelope hunt. It would be a blast.

I am in lets do it, a CWT pronghorn trip to Wyoming

I have no BP for WY, but we should all be able to buy one still this year. Can we get a decent hunt with 1 point or should we make this a 2014 adventure?

I have 1 now after drawing the first hunt for archery antelope in 19A with only 7 bonus points. I think im on a good role being only 15

Sorry i didnt see your post earlier flatlandr. You can purchase a wyoming antelope bonus point anytime between now and september. With one point there are decent hunts to be had. Two points gives you a better guarantee of being drawn. If we wanted to do a cw.com wyoming trip anyone interested would need at least one point or be willing to pay $200 more for the special tag.

Anyone interested in going next year should buy their bonus point now from wyoming game and fish website.

I will start a separate thread for this.