nboni.2007

Gosar Coues shed

hey guys and gals,

My dad and brother found this shed about 2 years ago, however we were never able to find the other side after about 6 hours of searching. I wanted to ask if anyone knows anybody that scores Coues sheds? And also my dad is looking to sell the single shed and Im wondering if any of you know anyone that buys sheds at a good price?, Ive never sold a coues shed before and dont want to get ripped off. any help? thxs

post-4994-0-03357500-1335397170_thumb.jpg

post-4994-0-94794000-1335397243_thumb.jpg

post-4994-0-82317800-1335397267_thumb.jpg

I was reading you post and could not see the pics and thought why would someone look for 6 hours for the other side? Now I see why!!! Nice find!

I would have looked for 6 days. Haha. Great find. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Get in touch with Josh aka Grong. He can give you an idea on what its worth.

A few years ago I found a 7-point bull shed that I estimated would have scored +400 with both sides. I literally made 25 additional trips looking for the other side match .....unsuccessfully I might add.... before I finally waved the white flag and gave up for good. If any of you have the other side let me know. It was down on the Blue in unit #27.

Nathan,

That is an awesome shed! I can't wait to score it tomorrow....and when I see you I can give you Alan Ellsworth and Josh Epperson's contact info. And of course you probably already know about the guys buying antler that are parked most everyday here in Globe. I have Leroy Price's (one of the buyers in Globe) number too and can give you that.

Don't let a memory like that go??? use it in a mount or something. I have one laying on the ground behind my son's first pheasant. Looks pretty trick actually :rolleyes:

Tell you what, I'll go look for the other side and if I find it you can have it! Now you just need to tell me were to start lookin! :ph34r: :ph34r: