Sign in to follow this  
JACK

Couldn't stand

nice pics

Thanks for sharing. Looks as if you got a sweet little spot. If you need the pigs thinned out just let me know. I wouldn't want them to keep the coues from coming in. :)

TJ

Hey Jack did you build that pool to catch the aquifer water as it comes out of the rock? Or was it already there? I found several springs that I've been contemplating building a small catchment as the one in your pics.

Just wanted to say I love all of these trail cam photos.

The first photo from the second cam looks almost like a Mexican wolf, any chance of that ?

Hey Jack did you build that pool to catch the aquifer water as it comes out of the rock? Or was it already there? I found several springs that I've been contemplating building a small catchment as the one in your pics.

I built little dams on the rocks with hydraulic cement so the water would pool up and then flow to one spot...the pools on the rocks hold around five gallons...then there is usually quite a bit of over flow pooled up

Just wanted to say I love all of these trail cam photos.

The first photo from the second cam looks almost like a Mexican wolf, any chance of that ?

Anything is possible I suppose...pretty sure its just a big male coyote though...

Those are some stud bucks!!! Nice work. Cat is never a good sign!!!!