Sign in to follow this  
birddogg21

forum posting IPad friendly?

I have all my new Zealand pics on my iPad and am trying to post some pics and the story but I'm not sure I can or how to upload from an iPad! I'm guessing it's not possible yet? Any help? Thanks a million!

I too cannot post from my IPAD. I believe I saw Amanda address this the other day, and she said to click on the "Full Version" link on the bottom of the page. I have not tried it yet, but plan to try soon.

It should be just the same as regular posting of pics.....I don't know why it wouldn't work. If you are having trouble try switching to the basic file uploader rather than the flash uploader. Look in the part of the post where you would normally upload files for a text link for basic uploader.

Amanda, I just tried it in both the mobile version and the full version, I also tried using both up loaders. The issue for me is that I cannot click the button that says" choose file.". The button is very light in color like it is not activated...?

+1 I can't post pics from my iPad or use the little emotion guys :( :D

The whole top tool bar is missing... there is no "More Reply Options"

I have been using mine on the site since i joined the problem is your iPad does not have a directory that will allow you to post from it. The issue is not the website it is a limitation of the iPad. I have not tried to do it from the card reader or searched for another way. If I figure something out I will post it. Someone else may have already found a way...

+1 I can't post pics from my iPad or use the little emotion guys :( :D

The whole top tool bar is missing... there is no "More Reply Options"

Same thing I am seeing.

You can't upload pictures directly from an IPhone or IPad. You can send your pictures via the device to a hosting website then copy the URL and paste it back.. A real pain but it will work.

Have you guys tried uploading to photobucket off your Ipad and then copying the URL to the picture url upload icon?

regan and first are right that seems to be the best (only) solution. Photobucket, Shutterfly, MegaCloud, DropBox and a few others all have apps to do this.

Have you guys tried uploading to photobucket off your Ipad and then copying the URL to the picture url upload icon?

Attempt at posting from IPad.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q499/tylerregan/November%204%2033%20Coues%20Hunt%2011/IMG_0136.jpg

Shoot looks like the link works, but posting a direct picture to CW without taking you to a new URL is the only way possible. The posting icons that are on my Mac, are not the same that are on the Ipad (not mobile version).