If you go to the azgfd web site and go to draw results and bonus points, it says (PLEASE CHECK BACK ON AUGUST 1st FOR RESULTS!!) ;)

There are hunts that start on Aug 11. That would not be good if your hunt started before you received your tag in the mail.

;)

I hope Aug 1st means bonus points only. I still think early next week we will know.

had a dream last night i got drawn for 6A december whitetail hunt!!!! i was stoked!!! but the weird thing is, i didnt put in for 6A!!!

Off the Arizona Game and Fish website. 7/12/06

Big game draw still on target

Super raffle raises half-million for wildlife

Some national forests and public lands reopen; be bear aware

Advisory council fights real problems from invasive species in AZ

Don?t pick up baby birds and other young wildlife

Free wild bat show playing nightly in Phoenix

New wolf pack roaming eastern Arizona

Arizona Wildlife Views receives five national awards

Wellton-Mohawk Irrigation District receives national conservation award

Big game draw still on target

The Arizona Game and Fish Department is actively processing fall hunt-permit applications and is committed to getting the results out to applicants on time.

?Due to technical problems experienced during the last two days before the fall hunt application deadline, we are still actively working to process all the applications properly,? said Assistant Director of Special Services Richard Rico.

Rico said the department is committed to conducting the draw in a timely manner, mailing the results out to its customers by July 28 and sending out any refunds by Aug. 11.

In past years, the department has had a terrific track record of getting the draw accomplished and releasing the results up to two weeks ahead of the deadline.

?We might not be as early as we would like to be, but we?ll get it done,? Rico says.

"two weeks ahead of the deadline"..........If the deadline is the 28th, then maybe.....this friday? I really doubt it, but that would be AWESOME! I actually heard from someone that is a "higher-up" in AZGFD, that it's expected to be the 26th because of problems they had, AND.......next year it will be back to paper apps! They appearantly aren't happy with the poeple that have been handling the current draw system. He did not state it as FACT, about the 26th, so.....we can keep hoping it's sooner! I have entered into my annual ritual of sleepless nights, dangerous driving habits due to day-dreaming, and fights with buddies who pull the, "THEIR OUT, GET ON-LINE NOW", pranks! So good luck enduring this torturous time of the year and on the draw! JIM>

Sundevil, not last night, but tonight o yeah its on! i turn 21 at midnight! i dont know where the heck that came from but it sure would be nice!! maybe thats a sign that a 36b december tag is headed my way!! woohoo!!! if it does! man those deer better watch out! i have the whole hunt off of schol and getting it off of work would be sooo easy cause were soo slow! i would honestly hunt like every day! come home with nothing but 100+ ok... i need to shut up im getting all excited and im probably going to be stuck with a dang november tag again!!

Maybe G&F should just push the "waiting for results" envelope all the way to the edge. They could just give each lucky tag recipient a call the nite before his/her hunt was to start. Then said tagholder would be given precise instructions on which G&F branch office they could pick up their tag on their way to their unit. If you happened not to be home or your phone line was tied up because you were on CW.COM, then too bad so sad they'd call the next guy in line.

August first! Im sure the "higher-ups" at G&F aren't waiting for their results to be posted.

There is no good reason why we should have any down time at all between the draw and when results get posted. With todays technology there's no reason why results cant be sent immediatly to applicant 1's email address upon selection. It seems to me that the big game super raffle was over and posted in mere hours. and all those were sent in paper form.

There I feel better.

Good luck you guys.

Is it still sci-nevada doing it, I had the draw link that asked for a password before the results and then it would work before the azgfd link, but my computer is in the shop.

....still waiting..........................................................nervously

Is it still sci-nevada doing it, I had the draw link that asked for a password before the results and then it would work before the azgfd link, but my computer is in the shop.

Last year I was able to find my results before the azgfd results were up and runnin also :) This year they are not using sci-nevada they are using someone different, and I have not a clue on who it is.... :D Casey HAPPY BIRTHDAY A day early and I hope everybody on this site gets there 1st choise tags :angry:

....still waiting..........................................................nervously

You and me both.....bud light seems to help :D

(Please return on the 1st of August to view results) have you seen this on the azgfd site next to view results, there is also something about changing your credit card info before aug. 1st if there is a problem. This is not looking like it will take place early, but at least they won't have to redo the draw because of uso.