You know azgfd is just messing with us when you call, (womans voice) results for the (mans voice) fall 2006 (womans voice) draw are being processed and are not available at this time. I know it is messed up to pay that much attention, but you are just waiting for them to ask for your id number. They need prozac for hunters at this time of the year, then after the results they only need the depression med for the ones that didn't get drawn.

Good Luck to all in the draw, this week or next isn't going to change what tags we get. God Bless

That dang birdie had me going..........................I am tired.................of waiting..................I am out........................... :P

:D

You were drawn for "Quail", you were not drawn for Deer,

You were drawn for Squirrell,

You were not drawn for Elk,

You were drawn for Pheasants in Yuma,.......shoot

You are now entering the Therapy Zone.

Arizona is rumorred to being very close to posting draw results for the

2006 Fall Draw. They are not posted as of 10:45 am on 07/13, but a little bird says

they might post as early as 5 pm today.

THIS IS AN EMAIL I RECEIVED!! CROSS YOUR FINGERS IT'S TRUE!!

Someone has some splaning to do ;)

Gotta love those rumors.......getcha all pumped up and excited and then WHAM!!!!!!! they crush all that hope you had of finding out today. somebody somewhere is getting a good laugh at our expense. it will be worth the wait when I find out I finally got my 36B late hunt ;) .

Looks like the 28th guys. It seems that every year the anticipation gets worse.

(sigh) just two more weeks..............................

Yep, I had a dream last night that I was on my archery bull hunt and then I saw this post today and got excited. Hurried home after my class (getting my master's degree) and nothing...not cool...

We need to stay positive! I am going to say the latest we get the results will be the 18th after 5. But I still have hope for the 14th after 5. There is always New Hope!

Sorry guys!! I was hoping and praying last night...but looks like that email I received was CRAP!! :angry:

LET'S JUST CROSS OUR FINGERS FOR TONIGHT AT 5

I agree with Bull. I'm not counting on anything until next Friday, and maybe not even until early the following week..... :angry:

Remember the old days when we all just waited until the mail man delivered our pink slips in the mail? Of course the pink slips were for elk (antelope, sheep, etc...) because everyone always got drawn for deer! :D

S.

:)

This is much worse then the count down for x-mas as a kid at least then u knew when it was coming. AHHHH i cant wait the suspense is turning my hair grey.

I didn't want this to be common knowledge but I've got a connection on the inside and they guaranteed me that we will be able to access our draw results right after they post them. :angry:

wouldn't we start seeing credit card hits BEFORE they post the results? If this is true then they have not even done the draw yet. Like in NM, UT and NV. We start seeing CC hits and then they post the results. Does it not work the same in AZ

It is so funny to see everyone on these forums guessing when the draw will be. Everyone thinks that they know all.