Sign in to follow this  
elkman

Lost Swarovski spotting scope

Me an my hunting buddy went out tuesday evening glass ing for bear. Unfortunatly somewhere between the top of four peaks and the highway we lost his spotting scope.

If anyone has any info that would be great . He is not a happy camper to say the least. Reward offered.

Hope u guys find it! I'll pass the word around. Did you guys see any bears?

I think I became physically ill reading that and imagining if it were me!

I really hope it turns up.

Lost my wallet on a pig hunt a few years back. Didn't realize it till we got back to Phx that night. Went back up the next day and backtracked everywhere we had been that day and found it on a rock we glassed from the first stop of the day, which happened to be the last place on my backtrack trip. Just saying, I would sure be backtracking if I was you.

I think I became physically ill reading that and imagining if it were me!

I really hope it turns up.

+1 Ouch! Good Luck, sure hope it turns up!!

If it doesnt turn up (unfortunately, it is highly unlikely that a high dollar item like that will find its way home), he should look into filing a claim with his home owners insurance.

Me an my hunting buddy went out tuesday evening glass ing for bear. Unfortunatly somewhere between the top of four peaks and the highway we lost his spotting scope.

If anyone has any info that would be great . He is not a happy camper to say the least. Reward offered.

More specific information please.....Did you lose it between Hwy 87 and the Lone Pine Saddle junction? Or did you come from the Roosevelt side? Was it in a black case?

More specific information please.....Did you lose it between Hwy 87 and the Lone Pine Saddle junction? Or did you come from the Roosevelt side? Was it in a black case?

Looks like it might have been found - man this forum is awesome.

I will be up there with Kidso this weekend. Send me some info on where you think it might have fallen off and we will take a look for it.

Adam

Thanks for all the advice and replies. We actually went back up for a third time and hiked back in to our spot. Around one mile in through some nasty brush and I just do happen to walk through the same bushhe lost it in. I couldn't believe it. It's like finding that other side to a huge shed you have been looking for. Guess when he went through the bush he tripped abc the scope done how flew out of the pack undetected. Thank god.

By the way we did see some bears. Although three of then were sows with cubs. And the other was a loner but not very big. Looked like a one and half year old. Thanks again and good luck this weekend

• Like 1