AZ CREDIT CARD HITS

Just got tired of looking at the Arizona draw post. So who has been hit on the credit cards so far!! :lol:

Mine was hit for $19.50. But I still don't know if its for me or my friend David. I let him use my card. My Elk I put in on paper. So I won't know till the results are out. But at least I know David or I had gotten drawn for a deer tag.

Negative.......you wont see credit card hits until after draw......how am I a know it all?

I did not draw a spring turkey tag this year, boo hoo, anyway, shortly after the draw I got on the AZGFD website and looked at the leftover turkey tags. Low and behold there were leftover turkey tags in my first choice unit....................."how can this happen?" you ask. Well.................I called the AZGFD and asked.

After the draw, they start hitting your card, some peoples cards expired, or they didnt have enough money (debit card). so rather than going to another applicant, that permit goes into the second draw. This is exactly what I was told.

Makes sense though if you really think about it. Its better to have a second draw and give you a "pink slip" than to give it to you on the first time around just because some broke d@!# got the tag (or didnt get it).

a pal called and said he got a hit on his card, looked like someone in his bunch got a deer tag. if i wasn't a computer dummy, i'd figger out if i got anything. anyway, looks like we'll know something soon. come oooooooonnnnnn sheep tag. Lark.

My card did not give an amount I don't know if thats a good thing or not! But it said there is currently a transaction pending! Come on lucky tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My CC is showing a "Available Credit" of $400 less than my "Credit Limit" this morning! It was not like this last night. There must be a temporary authorization for an elk tag on there? I put my boy in 2nd choice unit 7w cow elk, so I'm guessing that's it. I'd be happy with that for him. If I get drawn and he doesn't, any tag I get will get transfered to him though. Gotta get the boy a good hunt. It's time.

As much as I hate to say it, I accidentally put in for unit 8 bull 2nd choice for me (don't ask me how). Hope that's not it! I don't know unit 8 for crap even though I grew up there.

Come on unit 7w Bull tag!!!!!!

*Fingers still crossed*