Sign in to follow this  
Gr8 White Jr

Finally broke the 100" mark.

I knew this was going to be your year T, I can finally say I told you so to someone and not have it be about something bad! I'm just bummed I couln't be a part of the pack out this go round. Very happy for you brother, you certainly deserved a quality buck like that one.

Pressure's gone now, hopefully NM will be nothing but stress free fun and you can pull a double for 2012 on coues!

Wow! Congrats on a great buck. Great story too. I'll admit I was just gonna skip to the pictures but I decided to read a couple lines to get the jist of your story, It sucked me in and I had to read it all.

Great job Tracy, but why can't you have a archery hunt with OUT drama and how come those Coues deer you chase are impervious to the carbon you're slinging!

What a buck and way to keep on him and finish him off. I enjoyed the story as well and thanks for sharing it with us! Talk about mass! What was the total mass on him?

I'll tell you what, that was such a nice write up that I actually got excited reading it. I'm going to give deer hunting a try! Great job!

Tracy, that is one nice coues buck. Remember. Good things happen to good people. Well deserved.

Congrats Amigo.

I know you work hard preparing for your hunts and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Congratulations Tracey on a beautiful buck. I would have guessed the score higher than it was. No matter what it scores, it's a trophy to be proud of. Another great writeup. Amanda certainly has made my life, and many others, more enjoyable with the ability to read and share stories like yours here on cwt. Thanks for sharing Tracey.

Give my best to Angie and I hope she has a speedy and full recovery.

TJ

awesome buck and great story lots of detail i love stories like that,congrats buddy ,any coues with a stick and string is a trophy in me eyes,heck of a deal woohoo.

Once again Tracy, you have written a riveting story. I felt like I was right there hunting with you. Great job on an awesome buck. David