Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow!

Cat defense played their hearts out 1st half. Cat offense .................................... nowhere to be seen. Oregon will wear out any defense eventually. Could of been a totally different game if the Cat O scored on those 1st quarter turnovers. Too bad so sad.

BTW, Devils lookin' good!

Need i say anymore" OVERRATED" :D Ua does know the object of the game is to score pts, and at the end of the game the team with the most pts wins! Right???? All i've been hearing is that Rich Fraud was the next best thing to sliced bread :lol: Well then i guess ole Chip created the wheel :D :D I aint saying we will beat Oregon, But i am sayin we will put pts on the board and with a little momentum maybe pull off a victory.. Im being realistic unlike a bunch of you mildrat fans :P :P :P :P :P I know, I know now I will hear all the lame excuses of why the wildkittens lost and blah,blah,blah.. Face it Ok.ST was overrated from lastseason and youall thought you ahd something special!! WRONG!!!Heck Tennesse tech scored 14 against oregon :o :o Now lets see how the mildrats do against competition not bowie high :D

Yup, they got killed. All you sundevil fans can sleep better. And nothing anyone says will sound like anything but an excuse. But I'll give them to you anyway. To many, the final score represented an inferior team in AZ that was "overrated". To anyone who actually watched the game and honestly critiqued it, it might BETTER be an eye-opener on who's now the #2 team in the polls and what they DIDN'T do. If you or Oregon thinks that the Ducks are the #2 team in the nation based on THAT victory, you're all in for a rude awakening. Like the commentator mentioned in the 3rd quarter, the score wasn't a good representation of the game up until that point. If an "overrrated" AZ team can march into the red-zone that many times (as POORLY as Scott and some others played and regardless of capitalizing or not) then what's an Oregon team going to do with USC, Oregon State, UCLA? Not to mention any powerhouse in the south?? If they think they'll stay #2 based on what happened last night then like AZLance states, "I'm sure they'll take some ocean front property in AZ.." too! Honestly, the score should have been 149-0! Give me a healthy Matt Scott and that's a different ball-game my friend....

Need i say anymore" OVERRATED" :D Ua does know the object of the game is to score pts, and at the end of the game the team with the most pts wins! Right???? All i've been hearing is that Rich Fraud was the next best thing to sliced bread :lol: Well then i guess ole Chip created the wheel :D :D I aint saying we will beat Oregon, But i am sayin we will put pts on the board and with a little momentum maybe pull off a victory.. Im being realistic unlike a bunch of you mildrat fans :P :P :P :P :P I know, I know now I will hear all the lame excuses of why the wildkittens lost and blah,blah,blah.. Face it Ok.ST was overrated from lastseason and youall thought you ahd something special!! WRONG!!!Heck Tennesse tech scored 14 against oregon :o :o Now lets see how the mildrats do against competition not bowie high :D

No worries. The final pleasure will be sticking a fork in the Devils at the end of the season! Oh yes Indeed.....you are playing on our turf this year 11/23.....The swammie predicts a 44-10 blowout of the Sundevils. :P Bring lots of Kool-aid and cheetos for the ASU players.

Well I guess the swammie was drunk yesterday predicting that the mildrats would keep up with the ducks!! Double Lunger U jump ship every year so I wont start with you!!! Whoever is winning is who"s wagon your riding that season!!! Yes we will playing at that so called stadium, maybe afterwards we can go to buffalo wild wings and have Tuitama serve us wings and a beer!!Looked at top 25 and still didnt see UA??? hmmmmm :D :P :lol: :lol:

Well I guess the swammie was drunk yesterday predicting that the mildrats would keep up with the ducks!! Double Lunger U jump ship every year so I wont start with you!!! Whoever is winning is who"s wagon your riding that season!!! Yes we will playing at that so called stadium, maybe afterwards we can go to buffalo wild wings and have Tuitama serve us wings and a beer!!Looked at top 25 and still didnt see UA??? hmmmmm :D :P :lol: :lol:

I didn't see ASU on the top 25 since week one probably on the bottom where they belong.

WOW - I have been out scouting elk and did not see scores from saturday until yesterday.

Did OR St really take it to UCLA or what?

Even though I did not see the games, it was a great weekend. Heard bulls bugling, Devils won, Cards won, Ducks won. Great weekend indeed.

GO BEAVERS!!!

Sure is quiet here in Tucson this morning!! But the sun is shining and the birds are singing at my house.... :D Like all you mildrat fans have told me "A LOSS IS A LOSS!!" Ya but blah,blah,blah!! Well at least we blah ,blah blah!!! And the mildkittens were favored 2-1/2 pts...!! These are the easiest bets Ive won---on pt spread!! BTW all the people that need to pay up---you know who you are, I like to climb the rockies coolaid and I love cheetos :lol: :lol: Should I just double up for the Standford Stomping!! :o :D :D 2-0 in the conference is better than 0-2!! Just saying!!! The meow sounds like crickets this morning!!!

FORK'EM DEVILS \|/

• Like 1

Here we go!!! The only thing that matters is the last game eh?? :P So you being a mildrat fan, have you given up hope on your rats?? :huh: If not i would.. :D Yes i too am excited about the rivalry game but the DEVILS will cross that bridge when they come to it..Now they are winning One GAME AT A TIME..And that stomping your looking forward too,doesnt look to promising!!

FORK'EM DEVILS \|/