Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow!

What a hard fought game by the Wildcats, to be pissed away by a stupid decision by the coach.

They should have gone for it! Rich Rod made a bad decision.

I would like these types of posts to go away, dumb, childish. Amanda could we have a garbage section for this crap. How many of these posters graduated from either college?

I would like these types of posts to go away, dumb, childish. Amanda could we have a garbage section for this crap. How many of these posters graduated from either college?

If you don't like it.....then don't read it.

• Like 3

Lol! I dont like it so it shouldnt be allowed! Nice attitude!

as was already stated. If you dont like it, dont read it!

• Like 1

So now if you did'nt attend that college you cant root for them??? :wacko: Who's dumb or childish???? :mellow: What hole did you just crawl out of?? :blink:

If I recall correctly (which, I am SURE of), it was a ASU fan who originally came up with that 'idea'...

So now if you did'nt attend that college you cant root for them??? :wacko: Who's dumb or childish???? :mellow: What hole did you just crawl out of?? :blink:

If I recall correctly (which, I am SURE of), it was a ASU fan who originally came up with that 'idea'...

Oh boy, guess the WIldcat fans are looking for anything to talk about other than football. After yesterday I would say those ASU wins over Cal and Utah are looking even better.

• Like 1

I'll gladly talk about the game!

The first half wasn't that great. A little shaky but still a close game. In the second half, U of A dominated Stanford and basically scored at will. The defense needed to play better instead of the trading 7 for 7, back and forth scoring. When U of A had the 14 point lead, I thought it was game over. Unfortunately, the defense fell asleep and allowed 14 unanswered points, and Stanford's defense finally decided to show up.

With momentum swinging towards Stanford, U of A had the ball at the 17 yard line with 2 time outs and 45 seconds left. That is not a lot of time, but mental aspect, in my opinion should have been to play for the win instead of settle for the OT. Also, in my opinion the Coach took the wind out of the sails and completely let the air out of his team by being content instead of at least TRYING to go for the win! From an outsider looking it, it showed that Rich Rod had no trust in his team and he did not think they were able of driving down the field with short time to win the game. Would they have done it? Who knows, but the fact remains (again, in my opinion) that if he would have showed faith in his team and given an attempt at winning the game instead of settling for OT, that the team would have came out full of piss and vinegar in the OT round, instead of flat and morally defeated.

The bottom line is yes, U of A lost and thats really all that matters. However, I am still confident they will be victorious come November 23!