Sign in to follow this  
Tines

GIANT bull down!!

Haha congrats ryan, happen to work with the guy and when I heard the name thought it might be him, heck of an animal good job to all those involved.

Big G

Congrats to Ryan, the outfitters, and all othes involved! AWESOME bull. Not sure the name "LAB" (Leans A Bit) requires an explanation. I'd "Lean A Lot" if I were lugging that rack around.

Ha! If I remember correctly, it was in reference to a couple of things. His right sword leaned in "a bit". But it also has to do with his daddy "Tilt". One would "lean" and the other would "tilt", for one reason or another. I'll try and upload a really poor quality of both of them standing side by side. Thanks for all the comments, guys. I'm sure Ryan's smile won't leave for a long time...if ever.

what unit did this come out of?

I'll never understand how this can be the first thought/question on someone's mind before a congratulations to the hunter.

I was going to reply to your smart comment. But i will leave that to myself. I asked because there is 3 different post's on it. I honestly could careless what unit it is in, i am just going to go right out my back door and take the bull i have been scouting for months. (without having to pay someone)

• Like 1

First I would like to give a huge congrats to Ryan and the Timberland team. In order to find a keep track of such a fine animal is a really hard job and takes a ton of time and work. Ryan you have shot a magnificent bull and should be very proud of your accomplishment.

Now for the comment made by Shudhunteraz- Timberland Outfitters is a family business with a lot of great friends that work along side of them. They are always willing to help other hunters out, usually at no cost. If you showed up to one of the cwt get togethers at Marshall Lake, you would find out that they are a great family. David

• Like 3

What a BEAST!!! How long are those swords??? Congrats to the hunter on a once in a lifetime bull and congrats to the TLO team. As usual, they are laying the smack down on some great animals. You guys ROCK!

-Tracy

I saw the pictures while sitting in bear wallow last night. Made my mouth drop. My hunting partner works with Ryan.

Congrats to everyone involved.

Monster Bull, congrats would have never guessed he would have been killed in the unit he was!

i think i just shed a tear haha awesome bull ryan!!!!! once in a lifetime for sure!!