Sign in to follow this  
Coues79

Lost Camera

Hey All,

While out last weekend in 22, I lost my camera. If you happened to find one or know someone who did, I would really love it back. I have backtracked and it isn't anywhere that I was at. It had a lot of pics from my son's first T-Ball season and family/friends' photos.

If you found it, PM me and I will verify the camera. If you're dead set on keeping the camera as a finders/keepers type deal then I would gladly like the SD card back and can figure out a way to send it to me.

Thank you.

That stinks, hope you get it back. I keep a business card in the camera case so if it gets lost maybe it will get returned. Good Luck.

That stinks, hope you get it back. I keep a business card in the camera case so if it gets lost maybe it will get returned. Good Luck.

Good tip, PRDATR. Makes a lot of sense to put contact information on stuff that can get dropped or left behind. I should start doing that.

Couse79, I hope you get your camera back. I'll keep my eyes out.

The finders keepers deal you speak of is a myth. If it isn't yours it isn't yours. I hope your property is returned.

+1

Another method is to use the small return address mailing labels that you get from various companies and put one on the back of a GPS, camera, cell phone, etc. If room permits, I'll write my phone number on the label. I also like to put a piece of scotch tape over the label. Hope you get your camera back.

I leave a note in my trail cameras, I have had a couple stolen over the years and no one has called me to return them????

Me too! Must be bad luck.

I leave a note in my trail cameras, I have had a couple stolen over the years and no one has called me to return them????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I scribe my name on mine and some I have a sticker with my # just incase???? maybe someone will call when they try to sell it...

James

The finders keepers deal you speak of is a myth. If it isn't yours it isn't yours. I hope your property is returned.

+1

Exactly...finders keepers is called stealing. I hope you get your camera back

I sent the person an email on craigslist to look at your post to see if it is what you lost. Told them to come onto the website and check the forums.Just trying to help out a fellow coues

I sent the person an email on craigslist to look at your post to see if it is what you lost. Told them to come onto the website and check the forums.Just trying to help out a fellow coues

Hey thanks for all the support and assistance folks. Its really really cool to see.

Does anyone have his link that you can PM me? Shed hunter I replied to your pm.

Thanks all!

I do know someone that picked up a camera last weekend, I think there was something else with it. Shoot me a pm and I will ask him about it tomorrow

I do know someone that picked up a camera last weekend, I think there was something else with it. Shoot me a pm and I will ask him about it tomorrow

Thank you for posting this. I sent you a PM.