Sign in to follow this  
JACK

Video of My Brothers 2012 Elk Hunt

Very nice! I thought I was just going to be watching footage of elk millin around a water hole. Thanks for sharing it made my day.

Congratulations on a great looking bull. Also loved the awesome video. I have been trying to get a kill shot on video but something always happens to prevent it.

Aaron

We were hunting this bull too and got some video of him the day before the hunt (we nicknamed him big daddy). We were unable to seal the deal but I'm happy that this was the hunter that got him as his dad and mine are old hunting buddies. Hope you enjoy!

[media=]

[/media]

Toad of a bull and a great shot. I don't think I'll ever be able to get a kill shot on video - I have enough to worry about w/o the camera in the mix. lol

If that was my bull, I'd probably set the video on a loop playing on every tv in the house until I shot a better bull, which likely would be never. Way to go!

Think I'll watch it one more time...

Thanks for all the replies!

Brandon thanks for posting that link...Saw it earlier at my dads's great video as well

Love the character of the bull and a perfect shot with great footage and with the ability for vehicle access to make it easier to get the elk out. Does it get any better? Congrats.