Sign in to follow this  
bran918

Best guess at score

I second that beam length is not this bulls weakness. He has great beam length but is short up front and lacks mass. Definitely seems to be a younger bull with great potential. I would easiy put him at being a 330" class bull

i would of given it a try if it was archery. But pass if it was rifle.

325-330"

Soooo what did your friend end up shooting?

No idea about scores....Thwack! I'm shooting!!!

G1=10”, G2= 12”, G3= 15”, G4= 18”, G5= 8” and Other G5= 4". 48 inch beams, about 56 inches of total mass, and a 36 inch spread.......312"

I may be off but this bull is not more than plus 10 to 12"......325"

Thanks for all the responses. I guessed this bull at 315-320 but I probably have the least experience scoring bulls out of everyone posting. Buddy already had a real nice archery bull several years ago and I think somewhere around 330 was the magic number this year, he ended up going home empty handed. I ended up getting my first archery critter, it was a 6x6 (280ish), obviously before we saw this bull.

Great bull with really nice main beams, I would guess close to 325-330 range! Thanks for sharing the video!

No 340, I would say around 310 315. Short fronts, good 3rds and 4th's but one week 5th and his width kills him. Shooter bull for sure but those are the bulls you need to pass to harvest a monster.

Ryan

That bull is bigger than 310." I think he is closer to 330" Great thirds, great beams, decent mass, short fronts. I chased a bull a few years back that was a clone of that bull only about 40 inches bigger. Curious if that is his offspring. What unit was that in? If you want to private message me the unit, that is fine too. I would love to feed my curiousity. Great video.

My grampa always used to say you can get a real good look at um once their on the ground. He lacks the mass to go over 330 but that wouldn't have stopped me, cool video thanks for sharing.