bonecollector

Another Border agent killed

Prayers being said for the family to find comfort. And I sure hate to Cary this on in a tribute to the Agent and his Family. BUT

Casey you are dead on with your point. It is the point of most Americans.they shoot our agents, fathers, brothers, sons. And they walk. We shoot them while they are breaking the law and we send our Guys to prison for it. It was said in another post lets not use this for polical gain. I did not know any of us are running for office. What I do know is that the Obama administration will use it in their gain by pointing fingers at Guns that we all love to own for hunting, recreation, and family protection. So if you you need more proof as to the weapons used and it was not a human smuggler but it was a drug runner. Who gives a crap. You and the president you voted into office are the worst thing we have on our side of keeping the borders of our own land safe. It was said your friends are still out on the trail of the perps well so are mine and members of my family. Sorry to Cary this on but I get so sick of how some Americans think. We are a good country in my mind we are the best.

• Like 1

Problem is too many people are afraid of going to jail, afraid of what our government might do to them, so no one takes any chances. The bad guys arent afraid of going to jail. The bad guys will continue to win until good americans will find something to fight for. If enough people would take a stand the laws and policies would change. No one wants to put themselves in a situation where they could get in trouble so they just accept the current situation for what it is.

I have certain laws i would break even if it meant i would go to jail for a while. I would always do what is right even if it means going to jail. I still whoop my kids butt if he needs it, in public, even at his school. I still yell at other kids who need it. Police have been at my house over it a couple times, never got in trouble.

Point is dont be afraid of going to jail if you know what you are doing is right or needs to be done. They cant imprison everybody. Just takes everybody to stand together in this.

It is way to late to keep politics out of the border problem. One of the reasons the problem exists is because one political party is profiting from the flow of illegals...in the form of votes. Border states are going to have to take action to protect their own . Their own law enforcement agents and their citizens. My prayers go out to the families of these men. It is a sad day when your own govt is the biggest threat to liberty. No more of our agents murdered by these people!! Round them up and stack their dead bodies on the border!

I just wonder, was Nick shooting bean bags like Brian Terry was? based on bogus rules of engagement? I love each and every one of those boys out there for thier service to US, and it really upsets me to think this is ff again. Really really upsets me. I'm with Casey. Turn them lose, and then have thier backs. It will never happen as long as the current folks are running the justice department.

-sd

I can't help but be suspicious of these new updates in reference to friendly fire. Casey correct me if I'm wrong but BP can't just shoot someone without identifying a threat first and feel like his/her life is danger or third persons life. It is interesting to me how two agents separated would open fire on each other without first identifying their target and being sure of what I stated above. Reason being if they didn't and shot an innocent person they would be right on there way to prison. Anyone in any type of law enforcement can't just walk in a shoot first and ask questions later. To me this is what the media seems to be portraying at this point. Its ironic because yesterday there was an unconfirmed report Mexicans officials had arrested two suspects. I for one am skeptical of anything the media reports. It's also sad I can't help but feel this is a politically motivated statement to help out the left.

God Bless the Ivie family as they go through this incredibly difficult time. Nicholas Ivie thank you for your service to this country and forever rest in peace!

• Like 2

This is not directed at anyone here, but;

When it's so dark that you can't see your hand in front of your face, and you can hear footsteps coming towards you... You can't sit back in on your couch and decide what you would have done... It is different in the real world! So unless you have been there... I guess I will stop there.

• Like 3

AZlance is spot on... there is a lot of crap that went down that night and a lot of little things that led up to the situation that caused this to happen. Just pray for ALL the families and pray for the shooter because that is a lot to live with.

J-

• Like 1

Lance is spot on, and if indeed this WAS friendly fire, I feel bad for all parties involved, but honestly I don't buy the friendly fire deal....

When it's so dark that you can't see your hand in front of your face, and you can hear footsteps coming towards you... You can't sit back in on your couch and decide what you would have done... It is different in the real world! So unless you have been there... I guess I will stop there.

+1, none of us were there to know what was running through those Agents minds. Everything to date is merely speculation and until the facts have surfaced we can only assume what happen? I pray for all those involved.

• Like 1

+1, none of us were there to know what was running through those Agents minds. Everything to date is merely speculation and until the facts have surfaced we can only assume what happen? I pray for all those involved.

+2 No matter what is determined by the facts of the investigation, it is very sad.

Casey, why don't you buy the friendly fire thing? There is a contradiction in your reply that I don't understand. You state that Lance is spot on, but then that you don't buy the friendly fire thing. Know something that we (or the investigators) don't?

Yeah..... Its election time! And another agent getting killed by illegals would greatly put holes in the "border is more secure then ever" claim by the people in charge.

• Like 3

LANCE ___ not to argue about seeing in the dark but IT WAS A FULL MOON - that sucker was bright

yes anyone would return fire- if they were able when/ if fired upon

were these guys on horse back - quads - the y should have been in radio communucation - and basiclallyhad known where each other were !

Said day for Az for the loss of our border agents that were killed or injured in the line of duty . its tragic- no matter the hows or whens or wheres

condolunces / prayers to all

have you seen where the moon position has been at the time the shooting lately? It is been down making it pitch black outside!