Sign in to follow this  
GilaOutdoor

Win Vortex Kaibab 15x56 Binoculars - we're giving them away

post-8952-0-48492200-1351180244_thumb.jpeg

Hi All,

We're giving away a brand new pair of Vortex Kaibab 15x56 HD binoculars on December 7th. There are a few ways to enter...

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GilaOutdoor

Send us a photo from your hunts by going to: http://go.gilaoutdoor.com/2012/09/vortex-kabab-giveaway/ and using the contact form there.

We want to decorate the few spaces on our walls that don't have trophy animal mounts with pictures of hunts from around Arizona and the west. So we're trading a chance to win the Kaibabs for your pictures.

We hope you'll participate, and wish you all luck.

Nice! Very cool contest. I liked the Facebook page and sent 5 pictures using the form. Pick me! haha.

Thanks for the entries and the Facebook likes guys. They've been received, and I'll be getting raffle numbers to you within the next week or so. Definitely before we draw a winner on the 7th of December.

I keep trying to send a pic but the webosite is saying the file size is too large. Picture size is 2.01 mb. One of the rules is the pic must be at least 2mb in size. Anyone else having issues??

Liked!

I too am having problems sending pics. I tried to send the pic of my dads last kill at 1.02 mb and it wouldn't take it. SAD :(

I too tried to send pic's with 2+ mb files sizes and it would not accept them. But when I tried it with smaller files it worked. However I still have not received any response with raffle numbers?

Same problem. I sent info without a pic. And posted a pic on the FB page.

I liked the Facebook page and sent in a couple photos... Fingers crossed!