Sign in to follow this  
creed

credit card hits

11 points for turkey Buffhunter? How in the world did you pull that off. I get drawn atleast every other year. Do you put in for Gould only or something or just have really bad luck? haha so far nothing for me! Hoping some more get hit tomorrow.

Yep just goulds...... i dont have time to drive up north that time of year i can just drive 30 min and be hunting this way

That is awesome to have been drawn twice. My card got hit yesterday for turkey. All I put in for was goulds. YEE HAAA!!! either 35a or 29/31. Any help would be appreciated!

Both my tags were in 29. If you get 29 I have a lot of info I can give you. Congrats on the tag.

Brian

Long time reader/new member! First time for spring bear putting in and got either 33/34A. I always hunt the August over the counter hunt but this one should be a good one!

Are cards still being charged? Don't have a charge for a bear hunt that has leftovers every year. Hopefully I didn't mess up app. Seems hard to mess up with online apps but who knows.

Same here. I have heard that that particular unit is more popular this year given all the spring archery bear reports and pics that have been posted on the internet the last few years.

Too bad, after three years I finally felt like I had them figured out for this year.

Got hit for a couple pig tags. Looks like I will keep waiting for my first spring turkey tag.

1uglydude, I put in for the 22 bear hunt every year. Is that the unit your talking about or the southern units?

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about....while trying notto give it even more exposure than it has already received the last two years. :-)