BABBITT_BOYZ

Burglary in Glendale!!!

Hello,

My father's house in Glendale, AZ was broken into on Thanksgiving last week. Many valueable items were taken from our family and any information would be helpful. Among the items that were stolen was a 1957 Corvette (picture attached, 1500 original miles), a gun safe, several guns (Remington .243, 700, 7mm, and 870 12 gauge shotgun) all old style with wood stock, jewelry, Macbook laptops, Bose speakers/amplifyers, and golf clubs. Also, there was quite a bit of baseball memorabilia stolen such as Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio signed photographs, baseballs, cards, etc.

Please tell your friends, and spread this far and wide! Any information that looks suspicious could be helpful.

The car is very distiguishable. It is all original and looks like the picture. If you have seen one recently on the road or in your neighborhood, please contact me with details.

Also, if anyone knows of any websites or trading sites that I could check out to see if someone is trying to sell any of our stuff, I would like to know about it.

Thank you,

Stephanie

post-5208-0-05939800-1354077130.jpg

Sorry to hear that. The valley has become one of the worst for crimes like this. Glad I left when I did. That car could well be in a shop around with a new paint job. They cant get it accross the border. To suspicious. Hope it turns up along with the other valuables.

That sucks.

Im trying to leave the valley as well, for the same reasons and to the same places as you coues krazy.

That sucks.

Im trying to leave the valley as well, for the same reasons and to the same places as you coues krazy.

Not to steal the OP, but it took me 7 years to get back home. If you want it, it will happen. If you like to hunt,You will love this place. You have coues country all around .

Big Big market for those cars overseas and a lot of them are shipped out in a couple of days. Sorry to hear of that and the other stuff getting stolen. Did he have a security system or cameras? I assume no Lojack on the vehicle?

Sorry to hear. Big-time loss. Hope you recover it ... but its tough to do.

Where at coues krazy? Sounds like Paradise!!!

Had my home broken in to in October. My motion sensors picked them up and my alarm went off. They were limited to one minute inside my house. Alarms are a must for things that can't be replaced by insurance. Sorry about your loss. Hope they catch the scum bags.

Hello. My name is Mark. I just helped the Glendale Police recover the car today, you should be getting it back soon. I was wondering if there is a reward or finders fee for finding it. I attched some photos. car wasnt driveable. clutch shot.post-9778-0-80897200-1354326649_thumb.jpgpost-9778-0-79115100-1354326661_thumb.jpgpost-9778-0-93262800-1354326681_thumb.jpg

What's the story on how you found it??????? I'm sure Stephanies Dad will be grateful to get it back......