Sign in to follow this  
JACK

A Few of the Bucks I Passed...

I hunted 7 full days and 2 half days. Experienced what many others did...saw lots of does and few bucks...I would say around 30:1 doe to buck ratio...maybe more...Craziness! but Hey, at least I had the opportunity :rolleyes:

Battled the wind, moon, other opportunity enthusiasts, and the warm temperatures...pushing the 80s in December? What's up with that? However, I was able to find a couple nice bucks...but I didn't want just a nice buck...I wanted one that made me say "Dayum" but wasn't able to find one of those...So I came home with tag soup. But regaurdless of all that I had a great hunt and was able to get some video of a few of the bucks I passed that are going to have a very busy rut :wub: ... A couple were 1000-1200 yards away...the heat waves and wind it didn't make for the best filming conditions but I put together a video of what I got...Hope you enjoy

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Good job on the video, thanks for sharing it with us.

Awesome work on the video, looks like you passed a couple real nice bucks that should have some serious fun during the rut! Thanks for sharing.

You passed on some good bucks I thought some would be 90 or close. Can't shoot the monsters if you kill the good ones.... Congrats I liked the video

I thought you said some "nice" bucks? Man you have some nerves of steel, I would have had a hard time keeping the finger off of the trigger with those. Great video!!

Great job !!!

Nice Job!!!!Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

WOW. Kinda sounds like the G and F should start a doe hunt. I mean with all of these crazy buck to doe ratios, we could get those in check, create more opportunity, and revenue. Its a win win win. Nice video Jack. Your getting really good at this, I love the song choice.