Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

10th Anniversary of CouesWhitetail.com!!

hey everyone!

Today is the 10 year anniversary of CouesWhitetail.com! I launched this site on my mother's birthday, 10 years ago. And wow, what a ride it has been for the last ten years.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the great people who contribute so much to this site. Your generous sharing of photos, stories, advice, and even money has kept this site growing exponetially ever since it started. We are bigger and better than ever and I truly have enjoyed the friendships I have made with people on this site. Thank you everyone!

post-1-0-80012000-1356281807_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

This is the best sight for the coues junky, I have nothing to say except that I love it and I wish it many more years of great success. Thank you Amanda, Happy Holidays to you and all the members who support this sight. FELIZ NAVIDAD

Congrats on ten years and hope it has many more to come. I enjoy getting on here and reading the stories and seeing all the pics that people share! I have also made a few new friends on here and hope to meet more in the future.

My internet home away from home, thanks Amanda

Congrats on the 10 years Amanda.

I don't post much, but this site is my primary daily internet habit...I sincerely enjoy browsing all of the information and posts that others contribute.

Merry Christmas...and Happy Birthday to your Mom.

Congratulations on making 10 years Amanda and I hope it goes on forever. I can't say enough good things about cwt. I have many new friends, thanks to this site, and hunted with a few of them. I don't know how I would get thru the day without it.

TJ

Been a great site for many years and many more to come!!! Thanks a lot Amanda and to all that help keep this site going.

Happy Anniversary CouesWhitetail.com! Thank you Amanda for your tireless effort that makes this site the BEST on the web!!!

Happy Anniversary and thanks for all the hard work...Great site!