Sign in to follow this  
kaibabkiller

A gift from "Daddyclaus"

Great story. I know when my grandson is old enough my whole draw strategy will be about him.If he doesnt draw and I do he will get all my tags until myb granddaughter gets old enough.

with the liberal archery season.... that's not crazy at all... that's just awesome!

congratulations, that's a great buck!

James

Thats an awesome buck! Congratulations!

You bet he won't forget this hunt. Congratulations to your son. My hat's off to you dad.

TJ

That's what it's all about right there!

My oldest son Keith also killed his first big-game animal -- a 19B pronghorn -- at 11 yrs. old. He was along on my sheep hunt two weeks ago; he's 50 now.

You gave him the gift of a tag, he gave you memories that are truly priceless. This is a great story. Congratulations on a beautiful buck!

Congratulations to your boy on a heck of a great buck. Way to go "Daddyclaus", that is truly awesome!

Great job Dad and Son...what a great hunt and buck..! congrat's to your son on get'n it done. No amount of $$ could buy what you have given,and what He has taken.. B) ...max

As a father I can finally appreciate why Dads do things like this. My Dad used to set me up in the best hunting spots and I never understood why after I had my sons I totally get it. You did a great thing, you and your son have a fantastic memory that will last for the rest of your life. Great job. It is things like this that will keep our hunting traditions alive.