detox

ATTENTION!!! DEADLINE HAD BEEN EXTENDED ???

I have been trying to fill out my app online for the last 2 hours unsuccessfully and I just noticed this message:

ATTENTION!!! DEADLINE HAD BEEN EXTENDED!

The hunt permit application deadline for the 2013 fall pronghorn antelope and elk hunts is Feb. 14, 2013 at 7 p.m. Arizona time (MST). The deadline for updating payment information is Monday, March 18, 2013.

Can anyone please verify?

Thanks,

detox

I've been calling since I saw them post that on their FB, I can't get through. I held off posting it to the CWT FB page yet until it could be verified.

I've been calling since I saw them post that on their FB, I can't get through. I held off posting it to the CWT FB page yet until it could be verified.

thx Bass for confirming it first.....Bonecollector just confirmed it with me and said he was gonna post on the CWT FB page....

I'm glad they extended it if the system was not working/performing as it should to handle the last minute volume.

Hmmm...... This scenario sounds familiar! Anyone care to debate the virtues (or not) of the on-line draw again???

Popcorn please! ;)

S.

:)

I'm glad they extended it if the system was not working/performing as it should to handle the last minute volume.

Hmmm...... This scenario sounds familiar! Anyone care to debate the virtues (or not) of the on-line draw again???

Popcorn please! ;)

S.

:)

The problem isn't an online draw process. The problem is an online VENDOR problem. Why AZG&F can't get this right is confusing to say the least. If it were me, I'd hire the vendor with a proven record in running an online draw regardless of price. Its really that simple.

If you keep calling the same plumber to fix the same leak time after time....do you think it's time to call a new plumber?

I say To Bad! I had mine in weeks ago! You want to wait till the last day boo frigin hoo! By the way I really am joking! But you would think G&F would figure out there is a problem with whoever is in charge of it and spend the money and find someone else. Or they just figure what the heck 2 more days of sales.

I must be in a sour mood, because I Dont think they should have extended the deadline. If you waited until the last day, you knew you were taking this chance; they even advertise not to wait because this might happen. I think they opened the door on this one and should have kept it closed....

Just my .02 at the moment.

• Like 6

This is just another way this money hungry greedy department can make a few bucks... Mismanagement!!!!

• Like 1

I must be in a sour mood, because I Dont think they should have extended the deadline. If you waited until the last day, you knew you were taking this chance; they even advertise not to wait because this might happen. I think they opened the door on this one and should have kept it closed....

Just my .02 at the moment.

Amen brother. If you waited till the last day then you are either not a serious hunter and/or a obama voter.

• Like 1