tjhunt2

Peg scores on a nice tom

PICS, PICS, PICS, and ah PICS. Great job to the both of ya! Can't wait for the pics, you know the result of pointing the little thing and pushing the button. Ha Ha!

AWESOME! Way to go Peg and TJ. Sounds like you two had a blast making it happen. A huge congratulations on both your success and determination. Good write up too TJ! Can't wait for the pictures...free computers at the local library ;).

Tommy

I finally figured out how to load pictures from a loaner laptop. :)

Love the pictures!!! Miss you guys!

It was really great to meet you guys! Its fun to look at those pics and think; my boys and I got to see that Tom up close, hear how the hunt went down right after it happened, and even have a few of its feathers! You are wonderful people and unbelievably generous, thanks again for helping me and the group out.

Hey Congrats to Peg!!! TJ do we need to get you some brain medication???? :P :D Yes post pictures up when you can.

And keep us posted on the Mexico hunt, about getting a group together to hunt.

Thanks Kathi, we had the best time ever on this hunt. The two days were full of action packed turkey activity. Not quite as action packed as Coburn and Scott Outfitter's videos but more than we had ever seen. We were waiting for Jay & Darr's hunts to be over before we talked about booking a date and how many in a group, if any, we could put together for next year. Peg was thinking it would be great to have a few ladies go along.

After watching the success they are having I might want to talk with them before they are booked. I'll keep you posted for sure. :)

TJ

Congrats, thanks for the story and pics!