Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

any special fees for applying online with azgfd?

OK and thanks. got-er-dun with no vendor fee in about 3 minutes so maybe the g&f codewriters have worked their way into the 21st century. doubt it...

lee

• Like 1

OK and thanks. got-er-dun with no vendor fee in about 3 minutes so maybe the g&f codewriters have worked their way into the 21st century. doubt it...

lee

Just wait till next Tuesday to see what happens to the servers! Lol :)

• Like 1

lee

Just wait till next Tuesday to see what happens to the servers! Lol :)

Sorry for the inconvenience the servers crashed, we will be extending the draw deadline.

No, just the same fees you would pay for a paper app. DON'T USE A BANK OF AMERICA CREDIT CARD!

You know usually I say whatever BofA hasn't messed with any of my gun buying and hunting stuff.

HOWEVER, two years in a row my debit card I used to put in for elk and lope online got cancelled within a day of the update time. This year I fixed it in time, last year no dice so lost my loyalty point and the point or tag.

Needless to say that got a profanity laced phone call about the timing of their crap when it happened this year.

No, just the same fees you would pay for a paper app. DON'T USE A BANK OF AMERICA CREDIT CARD!

You know usually I say whatever BofA hasn't messed with any of my gun buying and hunting stuff.

HOWEVER, two years in a row my debit card I used to put in for elk and lope online got cancelled within a day of the update time. This year I fixed it in time, last year no dice so lost my loyalty point and the point or tag.

Needless to say that got a profanity laced phone call about the timing of their crap when it happened this year.

Yeah, I had the same issue with the elk/antelope draw this year. I was putting in for myself and 3 sons all back-to-back. Turns out if B of A sees a whole bunch of small fees from the same vendor in a short time they consider it "suspicious" and can cancel those charges at their discretion. G&F was willing to work with me, but since I messed up and didn't include an email address on some of the boys' apps, I had no receipt for those and they weren't able to honor the apps.

So, if you do go with a B of A card, try and spread them out as much as possible, and make sure to include an email address on the last step so you get a record of the transaction. This is the first time in years of applying that I had this problem, and I've always used my B of A card. We did lose a couple of antelope apps and the boys will have to start over on their loyalty point.

But it sure beats writing hundreds of dollars worth of checks for G&F to cash, collect interest on then "refund" when you aren't drawn.

This time I've got all the receipts and I've made sure the charges went through. All part of playing the game I suppose.

I was a procrastinator this year and waited to the last minute. I also applied online, which I never do. Always paper. But with getting laid off, and a new job starting recently, things have been a little stressful.

Saturday morning I sat down to apply online, and also buy a license. Filled it all out and hit the :Authorize" icon, and it just sat there and processed,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then an error code. No confirmation, no license to print out.....Nothing. But it did charge my bank card for the fee's. Dang it.

So I went out and bought a license and tried it all over again this afternoon after work. No problems.

I just have to talk to G&F to get a refund for my online license and app fee that showed up on my account from Saturday.

I was waiting for them to extend the draw again tell Friday so I could put in.lol

Yeah, I had the same issue with the elk/antelope draw this year. I was putting in for myself and 3 sons all back-to-back. Turns out if B of A sees a whole bunch of small fees from the same vendor in a short time they consider it "suspicious" and can cancel those charges at their discretion. G&F was willing to work with me, but since I messed up and didn't include an email address on some of the boys' apps, I had no receipt for those and they weren't able to honor the apps.

So, if you do go with a B of A card, try and spread them out as much as possible, and make sure to include an email address on the last step so you get a record of the transaction. This is the first time in years of applying that I had this problem, and I've always used my B of A card. We did lose a couple of antelope apps and the boys will have to start over on their loyalty point.

But it sure beats writing hundreds of dollars worth of checks for G&F to cash, collect interest on then "refund" when you aren't drawn.

This time I've got all the receipts and I've made sure the charges went through. All part of playing the game I suppose.

One of my apps was declined by BofA. I called them and they said I need to wait 15 minutes between charges if i want them to go through. I called AZGF and they said they cant do anything. But the lady did tell me they will try and hit the card again for the app fee. I hope so. I submitted an email with my apps but didn’t receive an email receipt. I asked about this and she said it takes 72 hours. I hope all this is true.