Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

camera senerio what would you do

I bet a third party is involved.Nobody could be that stupid.I put up 3 cameras in 3c on saterday.I hope its not one of my cameras your talking about.
uuuhhhmmmm. Why not 27???? I'll be in touch soon! Can't wait to see my elk!
  • Like 1

welcome to america and arizona! whats yours is mine and what mine is yours. have at it nobody worked hard for that camera or had been hunting that area since they were 11. Fu4k it still it and be proud. AS AN AMERICAN I respect peoples stuff, if it aint yours leave it the Fu$k alone.

• Like 2

Opinions are like rear ends, everybody has one, but here goes...Take the high road brother...find somewhere else to hunt, its not worth the BS or aggravation!

Good Luck!

Nick

• Like 3

Leave a note for them, but know it may still mean you need to move from "your" spot. If someone is brazen enough to steal a camera and then replace it with their own, then they may not be the sanest or the most reasonable to deal with anyhow.

• Like 1

I've had a camera stolen before.Not a lot you can do about it.We all take a chance when we put them out there.It sucks!

Just put he GPS cords to the camera on this and every hunting forum... I bet the camera doesn't last a week...

• Like 3

Every year it seems to get worse. Won't be long before trail cams are banned from waterholes, tanks, seeps, springs...etc. Something to the effect of "no cameras within 1/4 mile from any water source". New laws go on the books every year and this wouldn't shock me!

• Like 1

Every year it seems to get worse. Won't be long before trail cams are banned from waterholes, tanks, seeps, springs...etc. Something to the effect of "no cameras within 1/4 mile from any water source". New laws go on the books every year and this wouldn't shock me!

If they banned cameras for waterholes then they would be banned for every where both remote or hand held , as it is now the law protects the right to phtograph , video , record in public domain except bathrooms and such.... They already tried this in other states and it has been beaten in court! Somthing about freedom of expression and photograhy being an art form ect....

Seen the latest Reg's?

Seen the latest Reg's?

Are you inferring cameras are banned somewhere? Post it if it's relevent!

Very sad for sure, If you ever want to see a comedy show, go check out unit 9 tanks and drinkers, so far I am up to over 100 cams with 6 cams being set on one drinker! I would leave a note and let them know about the same day that they set up there cam yours was taken. Give them a chance to contact you and also let them know you will be there opening day hunting deer. My bet is if they took it, they will pull there cams and disappear or they will contact you and have concerns theirs may be next?

• Like 1

Classic...no one better mess w my stuff...but if someone does I will destroy the next cam I see...

Wonder how all those cams disappear? /sarcasm off

why do people keep getting upset with the guys who hate theifs and always want to give them the benafit of the doubt . he should be pissed and to say its his own fault for putting up a camara makes me wonder why people would say this. it's theft and its wrong so lets start calling a spade a SPADE, I WOULD CAMP ON THE OTHER GUYS CAMARA. third party POOO!!!!